Sundown Audio

need with t20001bd

chevyhoe08

I had a T20001bd before with the same problem. I pulled the cover off the amp to see the board and found one filiment of power wire sitting on the board. I removed the strand of wire and lightly took some compressed air to the board. Reassembled it, hooked up power and it turned right on. With all the perforated holes under the wiring beauty panel its easy to drop a strand of wire from your 1/0 onto the board when your hooking up the amp, hope this helps.

i did open my amp and didnt see anything wrong or any loose wire, but i will take some compresed air to the board and see what it does, hope this works.

2-18" Fi Btls

2-RF T2500-1bd

box 14cu.ft after displacement tuned @ 32hz.

Socal Box Designer/builder

send it into db-r electronics. He seems to do great repair work, and will guarantee his repair for a certain length of time as well.

He won't work on RF amps. I don't think many people who aren't Rockford actually will now... because of the stupid MEHSA... costs are usually higher than RF's flat rate repairs.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

so buying it for 250 bucks and getting it repair for 230 bucks.. that's almost 500 bucks for a used rft2000.. is that a good deal? i don't know rockford amps.. i'd use that 500 and put it towards a sundown or something if i couldn't fix it my self...

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

so buying it for 250 bucks and getting it repair for 230 bucks.. that's almost 500 bucks for a used rft2000.. is that a good deal? i don't know rockford amps.. i'd use that 500 and put it towards a sundown or something if i couldn't fix it my self...

x2 this. $500 for a 2000rms amp isnt worth it. your better off getting a new amp

Archived