Funny you mention DD, originally i had a choice between RE and DD through different distributors, but because i didnt know much about how 2512's would go in a 4th order/diamond, i went with the RE distributor.

Believe me, i'm kicking myself for not going DD.

'91 Trooper - 12 x 15's

Funny you mention DD, originally i had a choice between RE and DD through different distributors, but because i didnt know much about how 2512's would go in a 4th order/diamond, i went with the RE distributor.

Believe me, i'm kicking myself for not going DD.

yeah i know what you mean, but if any company has proven themselves over and over it's been DD. The subs won't let you down at all

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

lol your all hating on re i think its funny.

purplehaze: do you even realize he lives across sea's and you dont. lol kicker sucks anyways imo

That why they have been around for how long? And US Amps has done what? I agree that most of their high-end subs are super nice. But if I was EVER gonna spend THAT kind of money, I'd go w/ DC's or DD or hell I'd try SMD. Actually, I'd maybe try a SoundStream XXX. And btw I just said I was glad I didn't go with them, not b/c they suck, but because they are NOT PROVEN. And b/c of crap like this. And yes I can read, I know he lives over sea's. You really think it couldn't happen to you, just cause your here? He better live on Mars for it to take over a year to get an order after paying, otherwise it is fucked up. And one more thing, Kicker has nice shit, and you are the one who sucks.

EDIT: Okay, so it was the distributor. I still say RE is good, but needs to be around longer.

Man, I'm sorry to hear that for you.

US amps???? nobody even has any of their gear in their sig... apparently reading>you..

you run square subs

/argument

and to RAD, have you talked to DD? It's probably a good bit more money for 24 2512's than it is for some re sexxx's, but the DD's be worth it :pardon:

Don't knock the square subs...Solo Xs are great subs. I've had them and others, both square and round... Both your points are invalid. Stop arguing over a sub being better than the other.

RAD, make sure to let Ed and Jonathon both know about the T3 stuff. Those guys are awesome and you may be better off bypassing a distributor.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

US amps???? nobody even has any of their gear in their sig... apparently reading>you..

you run square subs

Wow, are you serious? US Amps and RE are the same thing. RE is a division of US Amps. Read up about it, then come tell me how much of a dumb ass I am.

And yes I will run my square subs AND look good doing it too!

BTW I never compared the subs, just the reliability of GETTING them in a timely manner. We ALL know RE makes some really nice stuff. All I said was I am glad I made my choice. I could see the exact same thing happening to me, even being in the US. It don't matter where you live, someone is always ready to take your money. I had a car dealer TAKE my 2004 Mustang GT and then go out of business, and file bankruptcy.

184378_184540078248659_100000780034606_352028_5504954_n.jpg

I lost $20,000 because I chose to deal with an un-proven dealer. So, THAT is why I said what I did. Guess I'm pretty paranoid. But not a complete idiot. At least not anymore

I feel real sorry for this guy, Rad. Man I hope something good turns out for ya!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

• 1 year later...

Ohhhh shit just got real again :peepwall:

Only 12 though?

Dont tell me your ripped out the 24 diamond :o

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Yeah the diamond had to come out cause they aint 12's!

I actually had a 6th order in with 8x12's, it was OK but the windshield is still intact, so that had to go.

'91 Trooper - 12 x 15's

YES AN AUSSIE DOING IT BIG, we dont see this often, wish i lived in melbourne though, no one has walls in sydney it sucks :(

what brand subs are they and how much power you gunna send them ? subscribing :D:popcorn: :popcorn:

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

Sydneys just all about SPL, in Melbourne we get LOW!

They're Fusion SPL Monsters, 2kwrms each. Only feeding them 5kw for now, might double it later on.

'91 Trooper - 12 x 15's

i have to agree about that 100% go to any car show up here and every single car is a burp car :( its depressing.

and ohhh please keep updating this thread i lvoe watching aussies get loud

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

Archived