Yealwolf-Trunk Muzik

just not my type of music, so what it has low bass drops, i got tons of shit with that lol

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

The way he spits is like nobody else, he also speaks on real shit, no that money and hoes bullshit

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

• 1 month later...

its ok. i didnt like it at all at first but some of the songs are kinda catchy. lol

I'm gonna jam it a little more just to see, as far as right now my favorite is the track with bun b.

I'm really just glad it's really not Trap Muzik lol.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

#4 on the track is nice 2, and so is speak her sex, you should try those 2

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

You just now seein the video Pimpin?

I haven't played this album in a minute, I left it in my friends car and he didn't know and he sold it...too lazy to reburn

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived