Jump to content

I going to tint my window... PHoto


Gotloud555

Recommended Posts

Posted
if works it WORKS lol yeah def take those door panels off. it took me a few times to figure that out, that way you can drop the tint an inch or two past the door panel.

have fun cuttin the edge at the top perefectly lol that bitch gets the every time.

Yes sir you're correct. I'm going to take more photo..

Posted

I also did the rear window too so it pretty much the same as i did to the front window..

Picture023-2.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Posted
hell yea! looks pretty good.

want to do my civic for me? seems like you have them down alright..

Thank.. This was all practice and patient. I also did on civic 02 before i had. Sure i can help if we were near..

Posted

Are you dong the rear window? have fun with that lol thats the only one i usually take it to have done at a shop

Posted
Are you dong the rear window? have fun with that lol thats the only one i usually take it to have done at a shop

Yes I'm planning to do it too. I have done it before and yes i did screw up but i learn to do it the next time. Not sure what tint shade i should put. I'm thinking to put 35 % shade because i don't want to remove once it on the glass. Tint the back window not same as the side window. I would need to remove back panel and side trim. I would need a heat gun and this other thing to wet the glass. No need to put paper. Just have to lay the tint on the back and cut with sharp blade.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
What tint are you using?

I'm using a good quality tint. I have probably 3 different type of black tint. The one I'm using is grade A.

Posted

I'm have been stripping the interior of the vehicle. I think i might want to tint the rear 20% shade.. I'm still thinking..Picture012-1.jpgPicture011.jpg[/img]

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1122 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...