Jump to content

Please, take into account..


Recommended Posts

Posted

i just went and ip banned that account and set to deleted...theres quite a few spammers going around

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted
I hate it when people click random links.. will they never learn? :(

My mom does it all the time (on MY computer), I have so much crap on there because of her.. even with my protectionz

I tell her not to, and she's searching for some random crap and sees the words pop up (that she's searching for) and just starts randomly clicking crap..

lol i had a friend of mine at work had me look at her and her moms computer and it was heavily infected with malware and viruses.

a couple of hours later we were just about virus free when i happened to stumble on her moms sex pictures... needless to say i didnt want to help anymore lol

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Posted

Not sure if this is 100% possible but I have noticed that if I use photobucket to search for an image, my anti virus pops up warning of malware.

I'm guessing an ad on the pages were doing this.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Posted

I got this one too, fargin spam crap, some people have nothing better to do :mad:

  • pa-pa-platypus

  • sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

Posted

If you clicked the link, run Internet Explorer and your computer hasn't been updated in more than 1 week chances are you're infected, bigtime nasty infected in fact. There's a reallllly nasty exploit out for IE at the moment, was patched out-of-cycle over the weekend. 1 click and you're boned, basically.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Posted

LOL, the internets.

Imagine if this group existed before the internet what would we do to amuse ourselves? Maybe a newsletter? Maybe a meetup at some truck stop?

Man, it just wouldn't be as fun though.

images-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2822 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...