Cavzilla Door Panels.

i know im bringing this thread back from the dead, but i gotta quick question. did u apply only resin to the outside and then glass the inside for the strength (how many layers did u do)? i just didnt u see lay any glass on the outside and figured that was to cut way down on sanding...

i likes me some audio stuff...

• 7 months later...

Posted Image

I'm stealing that idea for my next door pods. B)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

so i finally got around to looking at most of your build threads like the console and the box for the 6 subs and then this and all i really can say is "ohh my god" kuz that is incredible work you have done there, and it really makes me want to do some thing crazy with my car but money is tough to come across for me right now. keep up the amazing work man

• 3 months later...

Again...beautiful work man

I wanted a good entry level system...Kenwood KVT-512 7 inch touch screen.Went with alpine... 2 Type R 15's @ 4ohms powered by 2 MRP-M1000 amps, dual 2 farad caps, Type R 6x9's and 5x1/4's, Optima battery and HO Alt soon to come. All in the back off my 03 Pontilac bonneville. Simple but effective.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived