Never thought I would see the day...

I'm selling my BLs tomorrow to two friends... one is trading me a practically brand new 10w7 in the H.O. Wedge for one of my BLs....the other is paying me cash...

I'm selling some stuff to get money to build my Talon's Motor and then will come back stronger (5-10kWrms) just feel some uneasy selling my stuff....b/c everyone has known me around my town for being the kid with the rediculous stereo....and now I'm going to a prefab box with a single 10.....and the audio company that I hate the most....

I've been leaning more towards SQ lately anyway so I guess this will have to do until I can afford my monster build....this is gonna be depressing when people come and ask for a demo and find out I sold out and got a w7....

:( Gotta sacrifice for better right?

Sorry for the novel just needed to vent...

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

I'm selling my BLs tomorrow to two friends... one is trading me a practically brand new 10w7 in the H.O. Wedge for one of my BLs....the other is paying me cash...

I'm selling some stuff to get money to build my Talon's Motor and then will come back stronger (5-10kWrms) just feel some uneasy selling my stuff....b/c everyone has known me around my town for being the kid with the rediculous stereo....and now I'm going to a prefab box with a single 10.....and the audio company that I hate the most....

I've been leaning more towards SQ lately anyway so I guess this will have to do until I can afford my monster build....this is gonna be depressing when people come and ask for a demo and find out I sold out and got a w7....

:( Gotta sacrifice for better right?

Sorry for the novel just needed to vent...

:sorry: Sucks bro... So are we gonna look forward to a build in a couple months or so?

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

:sorry: Sucks bro... So are we gonna look forward to a build in a couple months or so?

Prolly beginning of 2011 if I don't sell the Blazer...

can still get decently loud with a single 10!!

Yeah but its almost so depressing I would rather just rock mids and highs... To see these people and hear there system every drive down the street is gonna kill me.... I told myself I would never sell my BLs local....but I found buyers and don't have to deal with shipping so I jumped on it.

My YouTube Videos

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

Well, I must say I'm a little disappointed in you too. But atleast when its all said and done with you WILL be able to sell the JL rather easily as there are a lot of niave people out there looking for JL. And if not you can always throw it in a T-line and beat up your living room with it. I'm just glad I've never been the victom of a JL dealer. Can't wait to see the new massive system, hope its sooner rather than later.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

I did something similar. People knew me as the guy with 4 18s and I just suddenly ripped it all out. Then a year or so later people will say you weren't that loud anyway, there boys got a pair of 12s about as loud or some shit like that. Just happens. Good luck, I promise the time without subs will really make you angry and miss them- and think about that sq path ;) When you have nothing but mids you start wanting to upgrade those even more lol.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

I did something similar. People knew me as the guy with 4 18s and I just suddenly ripped it all out. Then a year or so later people will say you weren't that loud anyway, there boys got a pair of 12s about as loud or some shit like that. Just happens. Good luck, I promise the time without subs will really make you angry and miss them- and think about that sq path ;) When you have nothing but mids you start wanting to upgrade those even more lol.

Yeah I'm disappointed in myself.... plus I have a Fi hoody, three Fi shirts, and a Fi hat I had custom made...

Edited by wL<3bass

My YouTube Videos

Damn bro that sucks. You had I pretty sick system, I remember watching your flex vids, thing got low as shit for being tuned to 38hz. But I know what you mean cause I too Hate jl audio, mostly cause of the fanboys. But just think about whats to come.