Full Excursion - Kingsuv's Build

damn all that sux bro.. i burly saw this thread... makes sense why ur interested in that tint then

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Wow...this thread just caught me off guard.  I've been kind of off an on with travels for work..and now that I got some down time and started really going through this forum again, I couldn't believe my eyes seeing this thread.

Kingsuv... First of all..I'm sorry to hear about your loss it really sucks.  Though I have to say that I agree with our boy Meade.  Things could have been so much worse.  Even though you can't get your time or knowledge back that you had with the old system.  Think about how technology has changed since you did that install.  Sounds like another chance to re-write the history books.  You've done it once, you can do it again.  Keep your chin up high...you can't let a bunch of punks take you out of the lanes that easy.  We need guys like yourself and Meade to keep raising the bar at comps.

Good Luck

Kev

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

lol raising the bar? i can burly even imagin hitting the bar where its at :o

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

• 1 month later...

Updates comming soon  ;D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Hell of a tease right? Well pics come when I get off my lazy ass and get batteries for the camera

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Hell of a tease right? Well pics come when I get off my lazy ass and get batteries for the camera

Aww c'mon man. You're making us wait cuz of batteries? I'LL SHIP YOU SOME. That's how desperate I am.

Post some pics...

...or your life is on the shelf.  ^-^

Aww c'mon man. You're making us wait cuz of batteries? I'LL SHIP YOU SOME. That's how desperate I am.

Post some pics...

...or your life is on the shelf.  ^-^

My life is on a shelf..... this one

Posted Image

Posted Image

I had moved everything into the house because my new neighbour likes to aquire things..... And has told his buddies about whats in my truck. So now I sleep wit one eye open

Ok so before the camera died I got these.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

More to come.......

Archived