Full Excursion - Kingsuv's Build

She's got a lot of work ahead of her, no worries though, I will keep working with it till I get what I want out of them.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Bill, you have come a long way man. I haven't been here for a while but I followed the whole thread. I really wanna hear how these bad boys sound man....but you're teasin' bro...why is that? lol

hey quick question. i see you have batcaps gallore....how are they working for you? im thinking of getting a couple to power to PA 3000dbs ...tell me whatcha think. nice setup man...keep the pics coming and stop teasin.

Bill, you have come a long way man. I haven't been here for a while but I followed the whole thread. I really wanna hear how these bad boys sound man....but you're teasin' bro...why is that? lol

hey quick question. i see you have batcaps gallore....how are they working for you? im thinking of getting a couple to power to PA 3000dbs ...tell me whatcha think. nice setup man...keep the pics coming and stop teasin.

The Batcaps are AWSOME, I have 6 and the Batcap charger and I was running 6 Audiobahn 4K's on them

160 + dB and Gaining!!S_10_clean.gifSMD1.jpg

Nice setup!! Can't wait to see some vids!!!

No videos of the new setup, but here's what I got going.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=4081

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

The Batcaps are badass. I beat the shit outta them at every show. Worth every penny.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, since I have no job, I have plenty of time to work on the truck. The only shitty thing is now I don't have any money. Oh well. here's what I had around the garage.

I replaced all my blown door speakers with Visonik V802DS 2 ways. These are 8" speakers with a really nice sound, They have been in the garage forever, I never had a chance to use them till now.

Posted Image

I also added some Selenium tweeters to the rear doors to help with the rear stage as well.

Posted Image

Heres the other side. I also went and added some 6x9 mid drivers in the stock location behind the second row. It really helped out.

Posted Image

I also started some changes to the box as well.

Posted Image

Oh yeah still have the new security system workin.

Posted Image

Archived