mach 5 mli-65 mids w/ seas neo tweets

mb quart dsc 4125/dsc 280

2 12" mach 5 audio spls

sound digital 8k

c&d batts/red top

2 runs pos/neg in 1/0

dc power 270a sp alt

knu wiring/rcas

wtf man. u want a head unit. u want an amp. u want a sub....

and u have no money for it. just buy a lower power sub. buy a lower power amp. then u can buy a decent head unit and maybe even some mids and highs because with a loud sub like that your front stage is going to sound like shit in comparison.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

wtf man. u want a head unit. u want an amp. u want a sub....

and u have no money for it. just buy a lower power sub. buy a lower power amp. then u can buy a decent head unit and maybe even some mids and highs because with a loud sub like that your front stage is going to sound like shit in comparison.

who caress its all about the coolness factor of having da basss :hairtrick: :rolleyes:

2005 pontiac g6

alpine 9887

mach 5 mli-65 mids w/ seas neo tweets

mb quart dsc 4125/dsc 280

2 12" mach 5 audio spls

sound digital 8k

c&d batts/red top

2 runs pos/neg in 1/0

dc power 270a sp alt

knu wiring/rcas

how do you even pay for gas with no job? i remember when i got my first system it took me 4 mounts to get the amp after i had my subs . and the only reason i got it was because i found a job and i got my head unit for free from a friend, but my stuff was some kicker comps on a 400rms amp. you are trying to get on another level before u are ready. don't expect to get ur amp anytime soon. without a job money takes time. also with your 350 dollar amp you need like a 300 dollar alt and 200 in battery's so without a job you aint guna have ur system no time soon

im not a stupid person like that

:01nocomment8so:

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

heres a idea, take the money you were gonna pay for the sub, and go buy a $100-$150 system (sub and amp) off a crackhead. And I take it this is going in the explorer in you pic, so it will sound great to your equally dumb ass friends, who you then get to buy your crackhead system, to put into their moms neon they drive on the weekend. repeate cycle a few times, and you can buy your stuff without having to get a job

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

Archived