The Explorer Build! Box Change. T Line Tuned To About 32hz... Soon Going To Complete Wall.

u might have already mentioned this, but whats the box tuned to? looks great.

it's tuned around 32hz. Not sure what he peeks at thow. Imma get it metered once I get the wall done

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

ok so i almost finished the back walling it off and doing the amp rack well heres some pics of some ideas i had. now these where just to give me an idea on what i could do so dont laugh too much. they are props me and my friend build for halloween but there kinda fucked up lol.

the first idea was to have a like zombie holding the amp in the back but there isnt enough room but hell i still mocked it up

IMG_0901.jpg

now this is how its going to go. idk yet if imma make 2 zombies coming out from under it or just one but both 2000.1's are going to be back there and guts of the amps showing with plexi on top and have fans blowing from the back of them throught the front. if u dont exactly see what im talking about ull see when i get some more done tonight

IMG_0902.jpg

IMG_0903.jpg

how the amps are going to sit

IMG_0905.jpg

IMG_0906.jpg

then once i got the one side done i decided to do like 5 things at once one it

IMG_0907.jpg

IMG_0909.jpg

ill end up spray foam the miss ups. idk how i missed the dam thing up but i did... o well

IMG_0910.jpg

probley hit my fucking head on that 80times so i took it off. next imma cut off the rest of that all thread cuz that dam thing hurts like a bitch when i slam my head into it

IMG_0911.jpg

IMG_0912.jpg

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

some more pics for us pic whores

an idea for where i might put the batterys

IMG_0913.jpg

IMG_0914.jpg

the missed up parts...

IMG_0915.jpg

IMG_0916.jpg

added another bolt for the other coil

IMG_0917.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

the start of the amp rack

IMG_0919.jpg

IMG_0920.jpg

IMG_0921.jpg

still got to finish the back. the amp rack. mount the 2 batteries. and try to get this local guy to buy the xl... then eather fully loaded btl or level 5... ill get D1 and runn 2000rms to each coil so witch one do u guys think will be better for daily off 4000rms?

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Nice build GoreMaster. You mind sharing your box specs on the T Line you did for the 18?

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Nice build GoreMaster. You mind sharing your box specs on the T Line you did for the 18?

well its 20x11.25 is the inside of the port. the lines end up equaling around 32hz umm what other specs u guys want???

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

well its 20x11.25 is the inside of the port. the lines end up equaling around 32hz umm what other specs u guys want???

I'll PM you about some of the info I'm looking for. Thanks.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Archived