KOC 2010

loganberry

we've already beat them. if they want a rematch . they drive to us or we STAY KINGS OF CALI. wether they have a show or not. freeland is a fucking joke, he lags and he dosent fullfill promised shit. F*&% you FREELAND!

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

They scared is wat it sounds like all I read is bla bla bla tears tears cryin cause they took there bottle away

lol scared of what we already smashed on so cal with no comp at all the winners in so cal were from NOR cal

bring it on?????

greg got his no wall 4 runner up to 160.9 with one amp and about to drop in a second amp should be close with jeffery oops i mean your car

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

lol scared of what we already smashed on so cal with no comp at all the winners in so cal were from NOR cal

bring it on?????

greg got his no wall 4 runner up to 160.9 with one amp and about to drop in a second amp should be close with jeffery oops i mean your car

u guys r really acting like lil bitches!!! ya need to stop crying n just do it for the love of the game!!! and yeah u gonna put a second amp come over here do a burp n smash everyone and then go home???? Wats up wit all this hate from the north cal yeah u guys r loud guess wat there is someone always louder than u guys!! if ya dont want to come dont come ya cant hang wit so cal all this shit talking needs to stop!! if ya dont want to come dont thats it!!! END OF DISCUSSION!!!

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

u guys r really acting like lil bitches!!! ya need to stop crying n just do it for the love of the game!!!

Just so I understand correctly, " acting like bitches" means we ask what happened to the free entries that were promised?

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Just so I understand correctly, " acting like bitches" means we ask what happened to the free entries that were promised?

with dat im with u guys shit if said free then free it should be i just dont like the whole aa we louder its not king of cali cause nor cal not gonna show up!! wtf is up wit that?? There is no reason to be talkin down to so cal!! it is true a lot of loud ppl up there and probably more ppl wit bass over there but shit they tryin to get so cal in the same position!!! ITS STILL THE WEST COAST MY FRIENDS!! Ya should help out the so cal ppl to get more ppl into this game not talking smack

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Jl audio xd 600/6

Built By Audiotistics!

with dat im with u guys shit if said free then free it should be i just dont like the whole aa we louder its not king of cali cause nor cal not gonna show up!! wtf is up wit that?? There is no reason to be talkin down to so cal!! it is true a lot of loud ppl up there and probably more ppl wit bass over there but shit they tryin to get so cal in the same position!!! ITS STILL THE WEST COAST MY FRIENDS!! Ya should help out the so cal ppl to get more ppl into this game not talking smack

the way you type gives me brain cancer....

its funny you say "come down and stand up" why didnt any ppl from socal come last year? norcal guys went down there, easy for you to act tough when the show is in your back yard

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

the way you type gives me brain cancer....

its funny you say "come down and stand up" why didnt any ppl from socal come last year? norcal guys went down there, easy for you to act tough when the show is in your back yard

just so you guys know i live in las vegas!!! it aint in my back yard its just where im from!!! and sorry i dont take my sweet ass time to type correctly you guys are so sensitive!! Ill act tough any where i can even be tough in a back yard near you!!! all im saying is stop bashing on so cal for a fucken show!! its not needed

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Jl audio xd 600/6

Built By Audiotistics!

in the words of rodney king "why cant we all just get along" lol. look Nor Cal might have "louder" people, so what who cares. im from so cal and personally i think the reason that some of you nor cal guys are louder is because you guys have so much more free time on your hands. no offense but there is much more to do in socal other then work on our cars that getting "real loud" isnt really a priority. why all the stupid drama were all suppose to be grown ass men!

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

lol just a few years ago so cal had some of the loudest cars in every class befor you time i guess

and im pretty sure all the shit talking is more toward freeland than anybody eles until your mouth poped in djjerez

i was talking about makin that trip and wanted to know if freeland was goona be a man of his word

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived