**New Build** 149.9 Bassracer under 30hz 3krms

great looking box man but you can see in my sig what it took me to be able to bass race the 40 class, and have the muscle to recover from bad starts and or dropping volume too low, i wish you the best. im currently doin a 155.8 at 37 hz and 8k...

Hey bro just curous have you ever power tested during a burp to see how much power you are actually gettng out of your amp or are you just figuring that because you have 4 2000 watt amps you have 8k? Just curious

get workin, we want more pics!!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Paint the entire box black and leave the top the way it is, looks like an expensive wood floor, trim it out with some molding or something, box looks hella better than what ya had before, mad props can't wait to hear it. Text me when you get that bish in and playin, i want a demo

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Paint the entire box black and leave the top the way it is, looks like an expensive wood floor, trim it out with some molding or something, box looks hella better than what ya had before, mad props can't wait to hear it. Text me when you get that bish in and playin, i want a demo

Will be up and playing sunday night barring any unforseen disasters lol.... no way any paint is going on this box I got probably 100 hours into it between building and all of the sanding and finish work. It is what it is now and its final!

Archived