Dan208 Posted February 3, 2010 Report Posted February 3, 2010 Man, I had tears streaming down my face I was laughing so hard. Feedback thread- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/70871-dan208-feedback-thread/page__p__981961__hl__dan208__fromsearch__1entry981961
micahmye Posted February 3, 2010 Report Posted February 3, 2010 hahaha, made me lol real good, specially the toilet one; happens to me all the fucking time "The Pimp Van" Build "The Pimp Van" Rebuild Youtube Photobucket Feedback For Sale
littleitaly1990 Posted February 3, 2010 Report Posted February 3, 2010 No he didn't draw them...and rules 1 and 2 exist for a reason. A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
babyjoker Posted February 3, 2010 Report Posted February 3, 2010 No he didn't draw them...and rules 1 and 2 exist for a reason. rules 1 and 2 only apply to raids 1999 Eclipse N/T 12'' Fi BTL Gp3000d PM D3100
Sampsonite Posted February 3, 2010 Author Report Posted February 3, 2010 I didn't draw any of these, they are freely found all over the internet --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Sampsonite Posted February 3, 2010 Author Report Posted February 3, 2010 --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
slugdub Posted February 3, 2010 Report Posted February 3, 2010 These are pretty good I laughed out loud for sure and especially I can agree with the turn signal one.
joni13 Posted February 3, 2010 Report Posted February 3, 2010 lmfao this is great RIP The 03 prix! New Ride 2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71 4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed) 2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed) 1 DC PAI-120.4
treossi Posted February 3, 2010 Report Posted February 3, 2010 pretty awesome i didn't read them all though... just being honest Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
mwerling1212 Posted February 3, 2010 Report Posted February 3, 2010 please put more up! lol these are awesome!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.