04' dodge ram blow through **20,000 watts rms**

thanks man, iv been following your build for a while your s10 is sick bro that cab that you built (i guess a double extended cab?) is awsome id love to have that! and yes i love my dually and yes it is my daily... and thanks for the props on the 31' wev been working on it for around 5 months i think, and we just finished it up in time to make it to the cavelcade of customs car show in cinn. OH last month it def got alot of attention! won best in class and best rat rod sedan :clapping:

lol thanks man, its a long slow process for me, economys rough, i work a screwy schedule on night shift, but i work on it as much as i can. its a huge pita tho but itl be worth it in the end!

you certainly have awesome skills, and that dually is just gangster. something about a tow pig that actually gets driven and drags on the ground is better then titties to me lol

and i dont even know what to say about the model a. i opened your page, my jaw hit the ground, and i came a little. iv ALWAYS wanted to build something like that!!! so sweet im lost for words, honestly. that first place is no surprise to me! well deserved!

KEEP UP THE SWEET WORK BROTHA!!!!!!! :clapping::drinks:

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

Yea I def feel ya on the messd schedule I work swing shift at a power plant lol sucks, and thanx man but you deserve mad props for what you got goin on with that stenja man it's gna be well worth it, and I def agree wit ya man I wouldn't have my dually if I couldn't drive it drag or do wte with it man... If you build it then you need to enjoy it no trailer queens:D and thanks agn bro we put in alot of 24hr nights/days on that car and alot of time/sweat/blood/ fights lol lots of good shit comes out of those big builds! I'll try to keep this goin at a decent pace hope to have it done in around 2months ? We'll see I was shooting for 1 month but Ima set my goals alittle lower don't wana rush anything on this one

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Yea I def feel ya on the messd schedule I work swing shift at a power plant lol sucks, and thanx man but you deserve mad props for what you got goin on with that stenja man it's gna be well worth it, and I def agree wit ya man I wouldn't have my dually if I couldn't drive it drag or do wte with it man... If you build it then you need to enjoy it no trailer queens:D and thanks agn bro we put in alot of 24hr nights/days on that car and alot of time/sweat/blood/ fights lol lots of good shit comes out of those big builds! I'll try to keep this goin at a decent pace hope to have it done in around 2months ? We'll see I was shooting for 1 month but Ima set my goals alittle lower don't wana rush anything on this one

thanx man, very appreciated!

yeah i can tell there was some hard time into that build, but god its awesome! il shut up now, i think all the other million people viewing your thread right now think im crazy cause i dont usually speak out much lol

but damn your fast paced!! I worked at a bag shop a few years back and it tends to do that too ya, even on your projects, it makes you bust ass!!!! its been a while since iv worked at a shop and iv gotten lazy and my girl popped out a baby last year so yeah time is harder to come by lol

def take your time as much as you can, and talk to jack about a box, i used to work with him at the stereo shop before i got this new job, hes a great guy and knows his shit. it is jack that had the 6 15 lvl4xl's right?? dont think theres many other jacks on here but who knows

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

Duallies always had a special place in my heart, but this, damn- The semi truck wheels really worked out great on this ride

and the rat rod, holey hell thats low, I know I could crawl in there if my life depended on it

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

thanx man, very appreciated!

yeah i can tell there was some hard time into that build, but god its awesome! il shut up now, i think all the other million people viewing your thread right now think im crazy cause i dont usually speak out much lol

but damn your fast paced!! I worked at a bag shop a few years back and it tends to do that too ya, even on your projects, it makes you bust ass!!!! its been a while since iv worked at a shop and iv gotten lazy and my girl popped out a baby last year so yeah time is harder to come by lol

def take your time as much as you can, and talk to jack about a box, i used to work with him at the stereo shop before i got this new job, hes a great guy and knows his shit. it is jack that had the 6 15 lvl4xl's right?? dont think theres many other jacks on here but who knows

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

definately one of tha nicest dodges ive ever had the pleasure of viewing. cant wait till you get it done. it will be a work of art. and that rat rod is just jaw droping. when i first saw tha pics i was astonished. i wish you could come to northern michigan, id pay to see both cars. mad props and cant wait to see the finished product.

currently just running a JL 12W7 and RF BD 1001

soon to come

soundstream XXX 18

Memphis mojo MCD4KW

Big azz box in tha backseat

working out other details

soundstream.jpg

logo_mca.gif

Archived