2 IA Death Row 15's Vids page 2

I wouldn't mind takin a drive to hear this.

Lemme know how it comes out

Good luck mayne

For sure man, always nice to meet local people.

Had a couple updates. The box is done, just waiting for monday so I can go get an alternator and maybe sometime soon a couple batts. Oh and Im in the process of making the false floor in the rear so this can sit on.

6b106c4e.jpg

Dont mind the little gap at the bottom of the 45...

bcc46484.jpg

Terminals..

1483b135.jpg

3589de8e.jpg

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

I loves me a sexy box lol

looks good man i wish i braced my box but oh well.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

love to se me some I.A. shizz in cars, love that we gaining a head of steam

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ

2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ

2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ

Been making a piece for my dash where the cig lighter once was. Gonna house the stinger volt meter, bass knob, and a little switch that bypasses my parking brake circuit. Also made a little thing that Mounts to the botttom of the stetsom and has 2 fans in it to help cool the amp.

33352656.jpg

No where near done.

ccf686bb.jpg

Took it apart as soon as it came from darvex!

f9725a74.jpg

f9384e69.jpg

d4ed6205.jpg

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

how do you calculate the kurf port length is there a program or just math.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Sooo just threw it in my truck real quick to hear it and to see if there were any leaks. and all I have to say is....Im kinda disappointed. I need more cubic feet, more port, and to tune lower. It doesnt slang the lows like im so used to with my old box that was tuned to 28 hz. Sooo all I gotta say is... keep an eye out for another box...asap, because this one sucks haha. Ill probably switch back to sub forward/ port up like ive always had. That sounds cleanest to me. Oh well, live and learn I suppose..

It does move A LOT of air though. I can deffinatly pull off a hair trick.

Team DC!

Well here it is. poopy box and all. Just a quick vid from my iPhone. Subs up/ port up. Ill get another with them forward.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Team DC!

Lookz pretty sick! bro, can't wait to see what the new box does tho.

But ay do you think you could get some good Side shots of those IA DR's?(im thinking about getting one) when you take them out for the new box.

EAST TEXAS BASS HEAD 4 LIFE

Jeep electronics = Stock (for now)

Headunit = VR3 cheapo

Speakers = Pioneer and Quantum Audio

Sub Amp = Sundown SAE-1200d

Sub = Fi SSD 15''

Mid/High amp = Sold my 4ch, Lookin for a new one now....

REFS: Bought From-Twistedchild420 ,J_black10,SojiaRaggs9000,hotshot27,

REFS: Sold To- James , sanitarium , qu1cks1lver56, skittlesRgood

Offical Audiogod9000 Feedback

Audiogod9000's 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country Build

Archived