TheOfficialDecaf Youtube channel - Updated 6/15

man ur caddy is the exact same one i am looking at all white with navy top an navy leather interior 4 door easy car to get loud in when i had my first one i had 4 12's in it an no lie i gave 3 friends of mine ear bleeds from it lol

not possible unless ur doing 160s+ period, its not possible bro

so stop lying, no need to impress us

not only that it is known that caddys are very very hard to get loud in the trunk... and i have likely more metal removed than most people to get the pressure in the cabin

Damn Decaf....I don't feel bad about my Tahoe being dirty in my vidz anymore, after seeing ur Caddy dirty too!!! LOL

Right, my car is always dirty as hell

but remember its winter so i cant wash my car well when the water freezes within minutes

and i drive the car everyday for my job 50-100m so it all adds up

shes my dirty betsy :give_rose:

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

from lookin at ur vids we have basically the same things taken out the back except i didnt cut my armrest out that was the next phase but i removed everything behind the seats except the 3rd brake light and i cut speakers in my doors in the back it got loud enough but i can imagine with the armrest and the spaces where the 6x9 goes lets the air move from that trunk

Current vehicle

91 Lincoln T.C.

2 18s trunk build coming soon

for now

2-12s ported in trunk

1000 watt kenwood amp

kenwood deck

18 inch rims

I have a 99 so I have the ski hole but it stays closed due to my box sitting under the rear deck...removed the bose sub from the rear deck...for 500rms on 2 12's I think mine gets plenty loud...medium size trunk thats sealed nicely with a stock pad along the trunk lid helps out a lot I'm sure

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

man ur caddy is the exact same one i am looking at all white with navy top an navy leather interior 4 door easy car to get loud in when i had my first one i had 4 12's in it an no lie i gave 3 friends of mine ear bleeds from it lol

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Decaf, im sub'd bro. Look forward to seeing some of your tracks put in action in a month or so...I got something Big planned going back in my Impala.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

from lookin at ur vids we have basically the same things taken out the back except i didnt cut my armrest out that was the next phase but i removed everything behind the seats except the 3rd brake light and i cut speakers in my doors in the back it got loud enough but i can imagine with the armrest and the spaces where the 6x9 goes lets the air move from that trunk

i think im gonna get a vid of the air movement back there

Decaf, im sub'd bro. Look forward to seeing some of your tracks put in action in a month or so...I got something Big planned going back in my Impala.

stick with something for mroe than a month, lol

cant wait to see the damage, i mean awesomeness

yee buddy!!

subscribed right after I read your comment :)

long shaud made a comment on there, kinda cool huh?

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

• 1 month later...

In for the sub and friend request! :drinks:

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Archived