Sonic Electronix

new car or new amp hmmm cant decide

well im stuck i can either try an get a 1992 or 93 cadillac sedan deville for a down payment of 1000$ or i can spend it on a new amp preferablly a sundown 3000 or 3500 used if i can find one

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

optima red top under the hood ( kinetik battery or powermaster in the back )

Iraggi 260amp H/O alternator

1 set of knu kandy 1/0 guage wiring kit ( 2 more sets coming )

front speakers -

back speakers -

2 12" lv 4's with lvl 5 softparts ( going to be 4 in near future)

Sundown 3500d( going to be 2 sometime )

i have boughten from - Bass14(smd), ddbump(caraudioclassifieds)

well im stuck i can either try an get a 1992 or 93 cadillac sedan deville for a down payment of 1000$ or i can spend it on a new amp preferablly a sundown 3000 or 3500 used if i can find one

i'd rather have a car so I could get around (you're sig says you sold the 1 you had)

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

ya i did sell it bc i was planning on getting another vehicle but ik i wont have this much money for a lil while an ive always wanted a 3000d or 3500d bc i need something better then my hifonics an i ahve enough for one or the other lol

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

front speakers -

back speakers -

ya i did sell it bc i was planning on getting another vehicle but ik i wont have this much money for a lil while an ive always wanted a 3000d or 3500d bc i need something better then my hifonics an i ahve enough for one or the other lol

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

If it were another car I would say go for the car but for a Cadillac (at least those years) get the Sundown, it will last longer

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

naw i gotta girl already lol an she dont care wich one i get bc ill get the other later just sucks when u only got so much money an ik the car can hold both my subs bc i had one b4 an i fit 4 12's in it an my hifonics it works but it seems like its not giving me the power it can push out so i wanna get a better amp which is y i wanted a 3000d or 3500d

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

front speakers -

back speakers -

shit do you have a job?if you id go put that on a down to a 2000 and up cadillac fuck them 92s i know there nice and all but id roll with something newer..and come on man an amp if you do have a job just save up and i know you'll get that amp sooner or later and besides say you do have the amp wheres it gonig to go your closet?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

New car...

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

shit do you have a job?if you id go put that on a down to a 2000 and up cadillac fuck them 92s i know there nice and all but id roll with something newer..and come on man an amp if you do have a job just save up and i know you'll get that amp sooner or later and besides say you do have the amp wheres it gonig to go your closet?

either my closet or ill do a buld in my girls car with one of my subs until i get a car an i would but i dont have ne one to co sign i got 0 credit so there is only like 2 places i can go to put money down on a car an an yes i do have a job but my hours wont be back to 40 a week until spring which isnt that far away

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

front speakers -

back speakers -

Archived