System in my boat...finally

SPL2K

sick boat man. and nice equipment

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
all the way up in the front of the boat firing backwards.

I figured it was. That's a clean install. Good work.

And lets get a vid of "on a boat".. in your boat. =]

84 K5 Blazer

3" body, 2" Suspension

35" Maxxis Bighorn

100amp Alt

Marine deep cycle for the amps (freebie)

KnuKonceptz 1/0

8 Hifonics HFi 12D4's in ~19cubes tuned to 35hz

Audiopipe AP-18001D

RF 5x8's in the kicks

Almani 5.25 comp. in back

Kenwood KAC-645

--IN THE FUTURE--

None.

<!--quoteo(post=0:date=Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM:name=Decaf)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Decaf @ Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->we seriously need some butt plugs so you guys stop spewing chit talk<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

1 - Alpine IDA-X100M (soon to be Sony)

Are the sony marine radios decent now? or is that a joke? I haven't installed one in years... All I've dealt with recently are the big ass kenwood marine radios. And that DD definitely looks sexy up in the bow.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Are the sony marine radios decent now? or is that a joke? I haven't installed one in years... All I've dealt with recently are the big ass kenwood marine radios. And that DD definitely looks sexy up in the bow.

I was serious. The Sony CDX-M60UI is the best marine head unit on the market IMO and its half the price of the Alpine. The Sony was louder, sounded better, and was MUCH easier to use.

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

Thats a sharp looking boat. I've grown up boating and always wanted a speed boat (such as a Cigarette, Donzi, Fountain, etc.) and am jealous when you hear them on the lake, since they sound badass and you hear them way before you see them. I always go to Lake Erie and when we stay at my gf's lakehouse on an island up there by Marblehead, you can hear them even a few blocks inshore. Puts my parents boat to shame ha. Overall very nice boat :good: Need vids of it idling or you driving it and opening it up!

i've never been on a boat,dont plan to.... shit i cant even swim.

BUT that boat looks sexy as hell.

B)

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

Archived