DC Sound Lab

So is there an official release date for the Level 6's????

I'm ready to upgrade however I don't want to wait forever. I'm looking to replace my subs by mid-late April. Any of you Team DC guys or for that matter the Man himself know when these subs are going to hit the market? I'm afraid that come April I might have to go with another brand and I don't want to if I don't have to.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

LOL cause I like my levels even....you know Lvl 2's, Lvl 4's, and Lvl 6's..... :D

But seriously I'm debating if I want to continue with DC or try something else. Don't get me wrong I love my Lvl 4s even though I'm still rocking the one with the horrible coil rub. But I'm kinda curious to try another local made brand. I'm somewhat leaning towards some Fi BTL's but I might consider Lvl 5. Just don't want to drop the cash for 5's and 6's come out a few weeks later.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

LOL cause I like my levels even....you know Lvl 2's, Lvl 4's, and Lvl 6's..... :D

But seriously I'm debating if I want to continue with DC or try something else. Don't get me wrong I love my Lvl 4s even though I'm still rocking the one with the horrible coil rub. But I'm kinda curious to try another local made brand. I'm somewhat leaning towards some Fi BTL's but I might consider Lvl 5. Just don't want to drop the cash for 5's and 6's come out a few weeks later.

ill tell you this, the btl hits hard but the level 5 hits just as hard if not harder and sounds ALOT better IMO

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

level 5 would be a better upgrade than the level 6 by far

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4