F*ck, I guess this is my luck

Well I got off work (12:00 P.M.-11:50 P.M.) so almost 12 hrs and im tired as shit and just wanna go home. I attempt to put my key into the keyhole, no go. same on the other side. So I cant get into my car, I end up having to wait 15 minutes in20-30 degree weather for my dad to come pick me up, and I have a cold that I have been getting over it and now im congested and feel shitty again. Its Fucking annoying that this happens, because the car is only two years old.

So Now I have to leave my car overnight and worry about something getting stolen. Shits rediculous

Can I have this checked up on under warranty? because that little spray doesnt work, and I have taken the panels off, but Never messed with the locking mechanisms. Please just tell me what I can do.

If you're sure that the locks aren't just iced, sure you could have it looked at under warranty.

I don't know how your key would just stop working, though. Only time I've ever had that happen is when my locks got icy.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

If you're sure that the locks aren't just iced, sure you could have it looked at under warranty.

I don't know how your key would just stop working, though. Only time I've ever had that happen is when my locks got icy.

One side was completely defrosted because it was on the side with the sun, and the key works it just wont get all the way in so I can turn it. I try to wiggle it, breath heat on it, I used the spray that my manager had, no go.

Add keyless entry if powered or switch from manual to auto locks/windows. I remember when i had an all manual car the locks would freeze as well, so i got used to unlocking one of the back two doors (was on a 4dr car) and did that all winter.

That shit would cost a lot, lol I make decent money @ age 18, but I cant afford the 100 dollar an hour Ford Service. And my car only has two keyholes, in the two front doors.

If you already have power locks keyless entry shouldn't be too expensive, dealer might be but an audio shop should be able to do it fairly cheap.

No powerlocks. Cars stock stock

What the hell do you drive that two years old and DOESN'T have keyless entry?

O.o

I thought that was one of those thing you needed to have to make the car go like leather seats and a gas pedal...

[HOONIGAN]*

'01 Ford F-250 LWB
JVC KD-R950BT / Alpine MRV-M500 / (2) SWA-10s4

Did you wiggle it :unknw: just like on impalas or malibus, sometime they are hard to get the key to work in the ignition so you have to wiggle the key for it start. I know its the ignition but it might work for the doors...