DC Sound Lab

why dont you call or email him? wouldn't that be weird if some subs just showed up in front of his shop like a new born in a basket? just sayin,

edit: spellin

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

or maybe he was just going to ship it with a note in it.. and then call him when he can get ahold of him * rusty is a busy busy man* and let him know he had subs comming to him?

to OP, I wish i knew to help ya bro :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Thank Matt402 for the help.

And to the others that commented. Rusty already knows why they are showing up and I do not want to bug him when someone here (Matt402) knows the address already. I am sure that when a package shows up with a note as to why they are there after he has been contacted via phone and email months ago he will be able to connect the dots. Anyways thanks again for the help. That is why this forum is used as much as it is. Information on the best manufacturers in the industry.

Edited by Dr. Johnson

Well it looks like we are not sending anything in now. A few months ago my wife said her subs quit working I went out and checked them out with a meter and they were messed up. I checked at the amp with the wires unhooked. So we just disconnected the amp and left them in until we could gather the money to send them to the master. Well I sent J^2 out to pull them out so we could send them in. He brought them in and we could not find anything wrong with them. We re-metered them and they are perfect. So we put them back in and hooked them up and they still slam. Anyways DC Rocks. PS I have had these for a long time. I think I was one of the first people to order from DC sound labs. The subs are level 3's with SPL Coils...... and they rock off of a Sundown SAZ 1500D. So Thanks to Thor and Matt for the help and offers maybe if she does blow them we will check out the options then.