DC Sound Lab

Hey guys, seeing as you all are experts of the field thought I would ask a few questions.

1. If any one has worked on a G37, how hard is it to get to the signal wires and rca's?

2. Is this ok to use for the amp? http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_14614_...LFA1-4000D.html

3. I designed a box and was wondering if someone could point me to tutorials and other useful information so I can make sure I did everything correctly.

4. Can someone with personal experience describe to me how the Level 4 XL 12" performs or are there better alternatives?

1. No experience on a G37

2. That amp will work, but I would go with something better, sundown, kicker, etc.

3. Search button for box designers, there are many people on here that can help with designs.

4. I have a 12" XL and couldn't be happier, unless I could fit two lol.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

1. No experience on a G37

2. That amp will work, but I would go with something better, sundown, kicker, etc.

3. Search button for box designers, there are many people on here that can help with designs.

4. I have a 12" XL and couldn't be happier, unless I could fit two lol.

2. How about HiFonics?

3. Will do, I used sketch up and made a good ported prototype, just want verify the physics are optimal.

4. Sweet! I see you drive a mustang, you must have a the same trunk limits I do lol

2. How about HiFonics?

3. Will do, I used sketch up and made a good ported prototype, just want verify the physics are optimal.

4. Sweet! I see you drive a mustang, you must have a the same trunk limits I do lol

i have xl 12 in 1.75 at 35hz on like 900 actual watts and its a beast low hard its a good woofer .if i had more power i could imagine..but get the box close to specs.my first was smaller but when i hit spec it came to life...quality drivers..

JAMES SAID..

you dont need 1500 for a WOOFER people just love overpowering rather then building for the power recommended

THATS A SMART GUY...

1 xl's are amazing

2 i forgot what your asking

3 better have a damn build log :)

Oh I'll have one. It'll start with a stock battery and stock alt for a little while (about a month) so I'll see some dimming, but in about two months Ill be beatin down the block :P