Jump to content

Usa an iPad as a carputer?


VaBeachKevin

Recommended Posts

Posted

i had an iPad in my car. use the ipod connector-to-rca's and it worked fine. mine was able to come out easily to charge it at night. no way i was leaving myipad in the car.

:)

Posted

I dont see why not, but i would make it semi easy to take out so you can take it in the house and load up more music/movies on the go. and you will need a power source for it, which shouldnt be 2 hard.. and a headphone port thing to RCA adapter and should work fine

I dunno about using the headphone port. Ipods had permanent bass frequency cut offs installed so that you didn't blow those p.o.s. headphones that came with it on christmas day. I'm sure Ipads are built with the same feature. The only way to get pure uncut signal is to go through the connector at the bottom.

 

Quote
 
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Hey check out the soundman.com he put the first one in his toyota then he was the first one to do ipad 2.

He sells all of the parts including the fiberglass pans and parts for optical sound or analog sound

Im about to do this once i get the money

i wasn't asking you but thanks for being a nosy fool

I really think you have a learning disability.

Posted

and its actually soundmancaraudio.com

thanks didnt have the site name :good:

i wasn't asking you but thanks for being a nosy fool

I really think you have a learning disability.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 3036 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...