XS Power

XS Power Battery Wattage Guide

What would I need to run 2 sundown saz3500's? Would 2 D3100's be ok? Both in the rear, with 200plus amp alt?

I asked the same thing pretty much:

View Postjlh2003, on 14 September 2011 - 12:11 PM, said:

Ordering a dc power 270a alt and was wondering will a d3400 up front and 2 d3100's be adequate to support 2 saz3500's ran at 1ohm and a sax100.4 ran active

For a mix of competition and daily use...

RESPONSE:

You would be good for daily use, but I personally would run 3 D3100 in the back at least for competition use. You are going to be pulling more than the alt can produce, so you will be pulling straight from the batteries while doing demos and comps. I like to have a lot of reserve, so the voltage will stay up and not make the amp work so hard.

Edited by jlh2003

• 3 weeks later...

Blazer uses a D3400 under the hood and ibar kit if you are still using side posts. You can pick whatever battery that fits for the back. The wattage guide on the first page of this will help you out.

Thanks for that info Nathan. Would my stock alt be sufficient to charge the D3400 and a D1200? i will probably purchase that combo sooner if i dont have to upgrade the alternator. its been freshly warrantied so its in great remanufactured condition.

i love my d3400

i have a single xs 3400 in my work car powering a rockford t1000 on 2 rockford hx2 10s and a 500 watt 4 channel stock alt n BIG 3 and i stay above 13.8 driving

couldnt ask for a better battery..i charge it with my buddies intellicharger 1 time a week and im always fresh to go

even tho i like shhurikens too..xs is better

Edited by getlocivic

i love my d3400

i have a single xs 3400 in my work car powering a rockford t1000 on 2 rockford hx2 10s and a 500 watt 4 channel stock alt n BIG 3 and i stay above 13.8 driving

couldnt ask for a better battery..i charge it with my buddies intellicharger 1 time a week and im always fresh to go

even tho i like shhurikens too..xs is better

How much of a charge does it need on an average?

• 4 weeks later...

I have a 270 amp mechman alt in my 04 explorer. Along with the big 3 done in 1/0. I'm replacing my YT under the hood with a d6500, how many d3100's should i get to go along with that to match an IA 40.1 @ 1/2 ohm? I like to demo my system so would like the voltage to be as stable as possible.

2004 Explorer Limited

24" Lexani "pyros" wrapped in 255/30/24 pirelli's

270 Amp MechMan Alt.

(2)Stinger SPP-2150's

(2)Sundown NightShade 15's

IA 40.1