I DONT GET IT IM ABOUT TO SELL IT ALL!!!!

What part of sac are you in? I Can help you out. But first you need to connect both batterys together, the reason the voltage is dropping is because the 2nd batter is not getting charged at all..ever. Thats why the amp says its low on voltage.

I am running dual batts. I have a distro block with two 0/1 ga inputs And four 4ga outputs.

I have the front battery on one of the distro block inputs and the rear battery on the other input. Then on the outputs i run 4ga to the amps

Having it set up like this means BOTH batts get charged by the alternator AND BOTH batterys run the amps.

My voltage RARELY drops below 13 even with a stock 80amp alternator. I am running a little over 1000RMS.

Try connecting both batts together first, I can almost guarantee you problem will go away. If it doesn't we can try something else.

WELL I CALLED AND FOUND OUT TODAY THAT MY CAR HAS 110A alt. stock so if that adds any input on ppl sayiing i have like a 70 or 80 or something its a 110A

i am going to do the big 3 upgrade i watched a few vids and understand how to do it pretty easy

but one question do i remove the old wires and replace them with zero gauge or just run zero gauge along with them?

and also i think i might need to buy new battery terminals that accept zero gauge?

and i was thinking of doing the big3 with 4 gauge maybe cause i already have more 4 gauge than zero gauge

and if i am going to run the kinetik to the zero gauge im going to have to soder the zero gauge together cause it wont reach as of now

but i do have an extra 5ft of zero i could soder together to make it longer

SO BASICLY JUST RUN THE ZERO TO THE POS TERM OF THE KINETIK

THEN RUN THE 4 GAUGE TO MY AMPS AND NOT USE THE DISTRO BLOCK AT ALL

that sucks cause i paid like $50 for the distro and fuses

AND DO MY BIG 3 and i should be good...... cause i do have a 110A alt is that big enough??

THANX GUYS ALOT!!!!!!!

you can still use the distro if you get alittle bit more 0g and run it from the batt to the distro then to the amps.. and big 3 really isnt that hard, just make sure everything is clean, i gave you the link to how to do it a page or 2 back.. you kinda overlooked it i think

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

you can still use the distro if you get alittle bit more 0g and run it from the batt to the distro then to the amps.. and big 3 really isnt that hard, just make sure everything is clean, i gave you the link to how to do it a page or 2 back.. you kinda overlooked it i think

NO.. i seen it bro along with the thing about tuneing the gains too that some tech shit lol trust me i seen everything that was posted for me belive that and i listened to everythign everybody had to say

i was just trying to see what way i was going to go with it and what i was going to do

and what might really fix the problem

TRUST ME I THANK EVERYBODY FOR TRYING TO HELP ME OUT AND NOT OVER LOOKING IT

im pretty sure the zero gauge i have is 1/0 but its tsunami good shit its think and still very flexable and the 4 gauge i have is also very think its tsunami as well real good wire no lie

but ya right now i dont have any 4 gauge or 0 gauge end connector things and i need those inorder to do the big 3 and to finish hooking up the back batt to the zero gauge

PS. it sucks that i have to re-do it cause i already cut holes and shit for the way i have set up now thinking it was going to be fine that way... so ya that blows

dose anybody know where i can get a bigger alt for my car i looked on iraggi and the dq or whatever and didnt find one for my car ... it already has a 110A alt stock and my car is a 03 ford focus se auto 2.3L dohc 4 cyl

if anybody knows a place that has then for sure or where i could get one and how much power it is and how much it cost that would be great...cause it couldnt hurt to putt a bigger alt on could it?

i ran 2500wrms off a stock 80amp alt and 2 batteries, it wasnt the bestest of ideas but it worked...

anyway, you really should use 1/0 for the big 3. Something to always remember do it right the first time or kick your self in the ass later.

Oh and run addition cables, dont bother replacing stock ones.

Suitable 1/0 and crimp terminals can be found at your local welding supply store, its 1/0 welding lead. It quite as flexible as some 1/0 but is still extremely flexible. Last time i bought it, it was 1.96 a foot. Oh and a special note, make sure the ass hat working at the store gives you 1/0 not 1 gauge, because apparently they dont understand the difference.

Also the distro block can still be used and will actually make installation easier

Pioneer 500UB

1 LVL4 15" 4.3cubes tuned to 35HZ

BXi1606D

1/0

Red top in back

JBL 5 1/4's front

Infinity Kappa 6 1/2's rear

145.7 Legal on music New Audio Control

Archived