I DONT GET IT IM ABOUT TO SELL IT ALL!!!!

it go's zero from up front under hood to the back

then theres a fused anl splitter that the zero plugs into then on the other side of the splitter is 2 four gauge

both amps in the back are getting 4 gauge

its just that the jl 1000/1v2 has an extra battery a kinetik HC800 for just the JL

the kinetik is not hooked up to the arc audio amp for my doors

you need to run both amps from the batt in the back, and run 0 ga off the batt in the back, to the sub amp no splitter, then hook the highs amp up to the batt

trailblazer

18" xl

aq2200

147.8db at 4 ohms

Ok

A: He does not need a HO alt, 1700wrms can be ran from what he has. A HO alt would be nice but it is clearly not the problem here.

B: Buy a volt meter and measure voltage drop. It is possible that your alternator is going bad and is not charging the batterys as it should be.

C: Do the big 3, it should have already been done a long time ago

D: Get rid of the stinger splitter and go directly to the HC800 with both amps (that is your splitter)

E: As someone said before check speaker wires and to make sure the speakers arent blown. There could be a short somewhere.

And lastly you said there grounded to "good grounds" what are they grounded to?

The best ground you can ever get in a vehicle is your battery, in dual battery setups it is smart to run + and - cables from the amp to the back battery. and then 1 run of 1/0 from the back battery to the thickest part of the car you can find. For instance i grounded my back battery to the strut tower.

Pioneer 500UB

1 LVL4 15" 4.3cubes tuned to 35HZ

BXi1606D

1/0

Red top in back

JBL 5 1/4's front

Infinity Kappa 6 1/2's rear

145.7 Legal on music New Audio Control

Wire the batteries together first then to the amps.

its all already wired up ... not sure if i understand what u mean... but i have it wired so the kinetik HC800 only powers the bass amp not both amps

but this weekend i might be getting a kinetik HC1800 for the jl amp and put the HC800 for the doors amp then i should be done with batts for now

its all already wired up ... not sure if i understand what u mean... but i have it wired so the kinetik HC800 only powers the bass amp not both amps

but this weekend i might be getting a kinetik HC1800 for the jl amp and put the HC800 for the doors amp then i should be done with batts for now

take your run of 0 ga from the from batt to the back batt THEN to both amps

trailblazer

18" xl

aq2200

147.8db at 4 ohms

Archived