Sonic Electronix

Amp: kicker 750.1- 350rms @ 4ohms/750rms @ 2ohms

- (1) re audio SE 15" 600rms/1200max

or

- (2) re audio SR 15" 300rms/600max

or

-(1) alpine type-r 15" 750rms/2000max

what do you think which set of sub/subs will be louder? im planning to have it in a custom ported box. thanks alot people!

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

buy all that and test it

we cant tell u

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

well, he will have 2 RE SR 15s so more cone area could be louder out of the setup

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

id say get neither, all u need to get "loud" is a custom ported box with no subwoofer....it can hit a 150 in db drag, u dont even need an amp either, all itll do is suck the air out of ur car and make loud bassy tones. This was my first ever system, i miss it so much, only cost me around $150 :give_rose:

Edited by OrenB217

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

IMO the box is the most important factor in deciding how loud a sub will be. Based on my own trial and error. I went from one ported box hitting 138db to my fourh box hitting 148.8. All with the same amp/sub combo. Cant emphasis enough, test, test, and more testing. An experienced person who know what their doing will almost always have the louder system versus a beginner. :)

IMO the box is the most important factor in deciding how loud a sub will be. Based on my own trial and error. I went from one ported box hitting 138db to my fourh box hitting 148.8. All with the same amp/sub combo. Cant emphasis enough, test, test, and more testing. An experienced person who know what their doing will almost always have the louder system versus a beginner. :)

oh yeah i know that. i know someone that specializes in making custom boxes. i know what you mean by testing and testing. i had a type-r 12, it been through 4 boxes. it went from ok loud to really loud :]! i just want other people's opinion. i cant buy all the subs at once. people are so helpful on here <3. thanks.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical