my god if this isnt the most confusing show ever. i just did the math, and without commercials, to watch every current episode of lost back to back, it averages out to 75.96 hours, with commercials, 106 hours, and my god u cant even blink when youre watching it or else u miss about 3 pages worth of info. and last nights episode... my god... now claires back in the game. shits so confusing to me.....

heres a comparison for those of you who dont watch it. trying to follow the story line is like trying to thread a cadillac through a dog house while naked, being felt up by men who resemble gary busey, using 1 hand, standing on one foot, while skateboarding on marbles, during a hurricane, and being bombarded with watermellon sized jolly ranchers. and thats just the first season.....

anyone else watch lost? X_X

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

iv seen every episode...the new season is doing like an alternate reality...like if the plane never crashed..thats why you saw claire and youll see others too...some of which are also dead (well they died in the previous seasons)

Edited by 99GPGTX

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

I don't watch teh show, but everyone i have talked to has been exactly that" lost" so far this season and its only 2 shows in so far. The name fits very appropriatly....

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

I never watched an episode til I started watching one the other night, IDK if it was new or old...it was stupid and confusing...then I saw a news report saying "you can't just jump into the an episode and expect to know what's going on unless you watch it from the beginning"...might be a good show but just seemed so stupid

What I saw was them trying to fly a copter out to sea off the island and they were losing gas and guy says fux it and jumps into the ocean to help take weight off and they are apparently flying to a boat where some other ppl are and there is a bomb that may go off...IDK what happened after that b/c I changed the channel to something I could understand

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

i watched the first 4 seasons back to back

took an entire week of doing nothing else.

so rumor is, sayid is jacob, locke is jacob's mysterious enemy, and claire is roussou. theory is that temple water doesnt bring you back to life, it just infuses a new soul into the current body.

prepare for epic sayid v. locke battle for power.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

i watched the first 4 seasons back to back

took an entire week of doing nothing else.

so rumor is, sayid is jacob, locke is jacob's mysterious enemy, and claire is roussou. theory is that temple water doesnt bring you back to life, it just infuses a new soul into the current body.

prepare for epic sayid v. locke battle for power.

ohhh i thought it was maybe the other way around...had no idea about Claire being Roussou though...

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded