Sundown Audio

Sundown Audio Z v.2s are in & playing. Prelim #s up.

Got my new box built today. It works MUCH better.

104_3831.jpg

104_3835.jpg

Because I had to move the amps to the back of the truck my rcas weren't long enough. Using some y-splitters as a ghetto extension I was able to get one amp going. With only one saz-3500d @ 1ohm on both subs it hit a 149.1 on the TL. Did the same exact # playing some music too.

104_3838.jpg

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Man, Derrick, that box came out really nice. Do you plan on covering it with anything?

HU: Pioneer

Highs: 2X 4X6"s, 2X 3.5"s, 4X 5.25" comps, Q-Logic kicks, and a Sundown SAX-125.2

Subs: 4 Nightshade 15s and Strapped SAZ-3500Ds <---Sundown FTW good.gif

Electrical: dual DC Power 320s (ordered) and 2 D3400s up frt and 4 D2700s in the back

.ʇı ɥʇıʍ ʞɔnɟ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ 'ʞɔıp ǝɹos ɐ ǝʞı1 sı uʍopunS

26d2fe1a.jpg0969b13f.jpg343030b8.jpg

Man, Derrick, that box came out really nice. Do you plan on covering it with anything?

I agree, that is a damn nice box. IMO, covering that would be a shame. I think it would look great with some nice varnish or something like that.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Wow that box did turn out nice. I plan on taking a look at these when I go to visit Jake on Friday. I may end up replacing my 2 NS 15's in my daily setup with a pair of these and running a single NS V2 for burps. I guess it all depends on if Jake will let me throw one in the burp box and see how they react. If it does well I may just run one of these for burps until the V2 NS comes out and then buy another to run for daily. Anyway the box is great and the subs look like they are killing it in the video. Is that box that they're in one of the one's that you built for Danny's Kia?

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

i wanna fu.ck....that box makes me horny and the subs make me drool

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design