car went up in flames today

That sucks dude. sorry to see people trying to shit on ya. You're going through enough. Now since you bought the car two days ago tow that bitch back to the dealer and say what the fuck? Do you have the law that states anything that happens within a certain time is the dealers responsibility?

Nobody can teach you how to own up to your own mistakes..... When I was in the situation he was in, I had to figure it out. I wanted somebody to blame at first, but I realized it was more of a lesson and I just dealt with the fact that I messed up. I took a $3,200 loss on the 'liability' insured truck and another $1,500 in audio equipment. Live and learn.

I know in Va with State Farm insurance, they will cover audio equipment the is "permanently attached to the vehicle". That's assuming you had full coverage. Good luck.

TRUE TRUE I have Full Covereage its only $50 a month :-) not too bad, hopefully when something does happend they dont come up with BS.

man that sucks,

i remember about 3 years ago, i had 2 12s and a boss amp, well for some reason, i took out the amp and subs but forgot to at least take out the fuse at the battery or tape off the ends of all my cables, (hot 4guage power, ground, and small remote still hooked up).

so im pulling in to my apartments and i smell something burning, look down toward where my power and remote wires are running and see smoke coming up, im like OOOSSSHIT.

pull over, turn car off and see the remote wire's insulation is just about all the way melted.

so i took the fuse out and took my car to a shop at the time cause i didnt know what the hell to do. cause i was eighteen and had just moved in with my uncle over in houston but he was offshore, and didnt know anybody there, and the dudes at the shop were looking at me like a retard saying my car could have been toast

man i was so lucky i was already in the parking lot of my apartment and not on the freeway or something

9515g

xa-3000s

we're just glad your ok, fuck the car, it sucks that it happened, but most of us care much more that a forum member didn't burn to death ya know

Hope the insurance goes well

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

Damn man sorry to hear about your car, that sucks. Waiting to hear on the official cause of the fire. Good luck with everything, my state farm covered my system on a break in but I dont know about this. I know every insurance company is different. I know farm bureau doesnt cover and progressive needs a "rider" i dont know if that is spelled correctly

2001 Bravada (2wd) Pewter on 24's

JVC KW-AV60BT

10 Alpine Type-S 6.5s

2 PSI/BTL 18's @ 32Hz

2 Rockford Fosgate T25001-bd's @ 1-ohm each

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford 3Sixty.2

Yellow top up front, 2 9a31s in the back

LOTS of AT 1/0

Python 991

350 Amp Singer Alt

"Build Log"

My Facebook

My YouTube

i didnt see the video or read anything but...cool story

and the reason your being a cock tonight is?

I would ball my eyes out like a little bish if I ever saw my baby in flames.

I know I've said I don't care, but I tend to be weird about showing my emotions.

I also have State Farms and have my system covered. $2000 worth anyway.

Dunno if that covers damage caused by me fuxing up the wiring but I pay for it enough.

This is also a good reason I don't want to put a battery in the trunk, I'd much rather put 2 under the hood and run two wires to the rear for power.

[HOONIGAN]*

'01 Ford F-250 LWB
JVC KD-R950BT / Alpine MRV-M500 / (2) SWA-10s4

Archived