car went up in flames today

goddamn man thats fucked up. sorry to hear that happened.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

well of course someone would think that, but DAMN! that sucks man, now i feel bad. what else did you lose?

alot.

i couldnt care less about the car its replaceable. At least i wasnt driving and i cant believe i have no system:(

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

damn bro. impala just like mine. good thing you weren't inside the car when it happened.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

damn, whats up with the newbs calling BS? i never would have thought cavalier would make something like this up just to screw some one over on an amp sale.

really sorry to hear man. makes me want to go out and check every wire in my car again. keep us, or at least me, posted on how insurance takes care of the system.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

damn, whats up with the newbs calling BS? i never would have thought cavalier would make something like this up just to screw some one over on an amp sale.

really sorry to hear man. makes me want to go out and check every wire in my car again. keep us, or at least me, posted on how insurance takes care of the system.

are you kidding me? newbs? like you know anything about me wow

without any pictures it was slightly suspicious... but now i see it couldnt be realer

trailblazer

18" xl

aq2200

147.8db at 4 ohms

fuck dude did you have a battery back there?like say a lead acid battery?thats what it may have cause it.

Edit*hes calling you a newb cause you havent been on that long thats why.like say if you were here for a year or six months then i dont think he would have called you a newb. joo get me?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

please check your wiring. im sure it wasnt my wiring's fault i really think that it was the batterys arcing out on the seat frame but thats just me... the batts where away from the seat at first but could have moved and arced out... i just lost like 2500 bucks in less then 1 minute...

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

are you kidding me? newbs? like you know anything about me wow

without any pictures it was slightly suspicious... but now i see it couldnt be realer

yes dro. newb.

honesty i see it as a dick move for anyone to say he is trying to "screw" Joobles

the guys car just burnt down.

the nerve of some people, i mean really.

Dccav man im so sorry that happened. thats one of my worst nightmares. I hope everything works out for you.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build