car went up in flames today

dude you said that cars used okay then waht dealership did you get it from a large one or a small one?have you checked from where they got the car from? did you get a carfax? i mean you may never know it could be the car check up on that car dude.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

that sucks. they could of got it from an auction and replaced something in it and could of caused the fire. it might not be audio related at all. do a carfax like someone else said and see what has been done or happened to the car. might be able to come up with something with that.

JOOBles dont be an ass cuz your kinda sounding like one i understand your not getting the amp now and he has your money but just wait and see if you get it. not everybody is a liar. he says he will pay you when he gets his paycheck so wait till then and see if he does. if he dont then you will have reason for it untill then give him a break the dude just lost his ride and the rest of his system and that sucks

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

That's some scary shit.

What batteries did you have in the back? Was it fused at both ends? Was car on when it went in flames? How did this happen!!

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

its pretty crazy what your car fire started just by comming back to my laptop in one hour. i think this guy is having a bad enough day. and i dont even know him.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

joobles isnt being a ass.decavalier siad he was getting a truck but he posts pics of a burnt car but hey its done decavalier siad hes giving back the money and thats all we can do is wait but still like i said dude did you get a carfax with the car?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

that sucks. they could of got it from an auction and replaced something in it and could of caused the fire. it might not be audio related at all. do a carfax like someone else said and see what has been done or happened to the car. might be able to come up with something with that.

JOOBles dont be an ass cuz your kinda sounding like one i understand your not getting the amp now and he has your money but just wait and see if you get it. not everybody is a liar. he says he will pay you when he gets his paycheck so wait till then and see if he does. if he dont then you will have reason for it untill then give him a break the dude just lost his ride and the rest of his system and that sucks

i just want answers because im out a few hundred dollars, an amp, and a few weeks without bass in my car. im supposed to build my wall here in the next two weeks, asshole.

i didnt see the amp on top of the car when i first looked at the pictures. it sure as hell does look like a burnt up sundown amp.

im glad you're trying to make it right DCcavalier. Im willing to be patient if you can understand where im coming from.

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Ouch!! dude that's crazy , i would have just went crazy if i saw my jeep like that.

Hope the insurance pays for it.

EAST TEXAS BASS HEAD 4 LIFE

Jeep electronics = Stock (for now)

Headunit = VR3 cheapo

Speakers = Pioneer and Quantum Audio

Sub Amp = Sundown SAE-1200d

Sub = Fi SSD 15''

Mid/High amp = Sold my 4ch, Lookin for a new one now....

REFS: Bought From-Twistedchild420 ,J_black10,SojiaRaggs9000,hotshot27,

REFS: Sold To- James , sanitarium , qu1cks1lver56, skittlesRgood

Offical Audiogod9000 Feedback

Audiogod9000's 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country Build

Damn man sorry to hear bout your car.. Same thing happened to my truck at the end of december.. Hope insurance treats ya good

2000 GMC sierra 1500 ext cab

KMC XD Spy series rims

Front doors Fosgate punch 6 1/2's stock tweets

Rear doors Fosgate power 4x6's

Probox 10 and box under rear seat

Rockford fosgate R-500 Prime series amp (537 rms)

4 gauge wiring

Sounds like something was hooked up wrong,something a NEWB would do.Get your heads out of your asses none of you are any better then anyone else on this site.A post count only shows how much time you waste of your life staring at a screen always looking for something negative to say.

Whos to say that the amp wasnt hooked up when it happend and he took it out and put it on top of the car.He just got the car,wanted to bang and it caught on fire,none of you all know exactly what happend,only what he is telling you.

It sucks that happend,that we all can agree on,but theres more questions to be answered here.

Sounds like something was hooked up wrong,something a NEWB would do.Get your heads out of your asses none of you are any better then anyone else on this site.A post count only shows how much time you waste of your life staring at a screen always looking for something negative to say.

Whos to say that the amp wasnt hooked up when it happend and he took it out and put it on top of the car.He just got the car,wanted to bang and it caught on fire,none of you all know exactly what happend,only what he is telling you.

It sucks that happend,that we all can agree on,but theres more questions to be answered here.

Welcome to the forums DICK!

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Archived