Bumpindemlowzz Posted February 15, 2010 Author Report Posted February 15, 2010 Going to meet with my insurance agent in the morning. Hopefully I can get a loaner car until its settled 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
calvin_115 Posted February 15, 2010 Report Posted February 15, 2010 Dang... Well now I learned that battery in the trunk can still be dangerous as hell even if it's AGM. I think I will never put a battery in the back if when I get a car in the future with a system. Sorry for your loss dude. Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3 Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D
Bumpindemlowzz Posted February 15, 2010 Author Report Posted February 15, 2010 Dang...Well now I learned that battery in the trunk can still be dangerous as hell even if it's AGM. I think I will never put a battery in the back if when I get a car in the future with a system. Sorry for your loss dude. I don't know if that was the cause for sure just a guess is all 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
Bumpindemlowzz Posted February 15, 2010 Author Report Posted February 15, 2010 Wow. To top off the perfect weekend I had I came in to work to only get fired for the gayest reason. Wtf Carless and jobless fml 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
z71kris Posted February 15, 2010 Report Posted February 15, 2010 Wow. To top off the perfect weekend I had I came in to work to only get fired for the gayest reason. WtfCarless and jobless fml That sucks ass, but the Battery comment made me laugh, sorry about luck man!~ 03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill
J00bles Posted February 16, 2010 Report Posted February 16, 2010 DUDE ..you are not serious!? 8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee Click to see J00bles' Youtube Channel
Bumpindemlowzz Posted February 16, 2010 Author Report Posted February 16, 2010 Completley serious 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
J00bles Posted February 16, 2010 Report Posted February 16, 2010 Completley serious maybe you should pm me and let me know whats up. i dont know what we're going to do 8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee Click to see J00bles' Youtube Channel
EricR Posted February 16, 2010 Report Posted February 16, 2010 damn that sucks balls man. i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.