Bumpindemlowzz Posted February 17, 2010 Author Report Posted February 17, 2010 Everythings covered. System, contents, car. I'm happy! 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
bobonit Posted February 17, 2010 Report Posted February 17, 2010 Everythings covered. System, contents, car. I'm happy! Awesome!!! Thats good news for the both of you. 97 Maxima SE Bunch of shit going in, check out the build Build Log
micahmye Posted February 17, 2010 Report Posted February 17, 2010 Good to hear that bro, what company do you have insurance through? "The Pimp Van" Build "The Pimp Van" Rebuild Youtube Photobucket Feedback For Sale
Beanz Posted February 17, 2010 Report Posted February 17, 2010 well alteast your covered for all so now you can get a new car and get to building lol but WTF why did you get fired for? That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
cc_audio Posted February 17, 2010 Report Posted February 17, 2010 Hope you didn't say anything about the stereo to your car insurance company. Don't even say you had an aftermarket H/U. Insurance companies are the greatest scam artists, so great that car insurance is required by law. Don't mention stereo, or you won't see a dime. If anything tell them you had a bunch of "electronics" that were to be shipped to customers, but do not say it was installed. Only read first two pages in case you already did tell them. It's all gone! The Celica Build Feedback If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!
Bumpindemlowzz Posted February 17, 2010 Author Report Posted February 17, 2010 Homowners covers contents, and car insurance covers car. They said it doesn't matter what the cause of fire was as long as its accidental... 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
white4d96 Posted February 17, 2010 Report Posted February 17, 2010 Thats good. But why did you get fired? Too many projects, too little time...
Bumpindemlowzz Posted February 17, 2010 Author Report Posted February 17, 2010 He said because the building could have burnt down. I was like wtf seriously 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
white4d96 Posted February 17, 2010 Report Posted February 17, 2010 Honestly I don't see how he can fire you for that. What kind of place is it? I would see if you can appeal it or something, because that just screams to me Too many projects, too little time...
Bumpindemlowzz Posted February 17, 2010 Author Report Posted February 17, 2010 I kno. It kinda a good thing tho. Now I can find a better job. That was a deadend job. 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.