Reaper Posted March 2, 2010 Report Posted March 2, 2010 well that's good to hear your getting your cash.
Bumpindemlowzz Posted March 6, 2010 Author Report Posted March 6, 2010 How did the fire happen? I wasn't going to say but the batterys in the trunk where in a mdf box and the top terminals where exposed therefor when I was driving they slid towards the seat and arced out on the seat frame. Something that could have been prevented. I really liked that car so I think I may get another but a ss version. Joobles- sorry about taking so long but loosing my job and car was a big deal. I had to deal with that first. 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
J00bles Posted March 6, 2010 Report Posted March 6, 2010 How did the fire happen? I wasn't going to say but the batterys in the trunk where in a mdf box and the top terminals where exposed therefor when I was driving they slid towards the seat and arced out on the seat frame. Something that could have been prevented. I really liked that car so I think I may get another but a ss version. Joobles- sorry about taking so long but loosing my job and car was a big deal. I had to deal with that first. all is ok now that we've straightened our deal out i hope you can rebuild and keep the bass going 8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee Click to see J00bles' Youtube Channel
Bumpindemlowzz Posted March 9, 2010 Author Report Posted March 9, 2010 After everything I ended up making out good. Paid 5000 for the car and got 8300 Just got the check for the system for 3300 so that's good. I just need to find a job and start all over again... 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
Bumpindemlowzz Posted March 9, 2010 Author Report Posted March 9, 2010 I only had full coverage and nothing else. 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
z71kris Posted March 9, 2010 Report Posted March 9, 2010 good deal, every things taken care of, now you can start again! 03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill
Bumpindemlowzz Posted March 9, 2010 Author Report Posted March 9, 2010 Yup! Thinking about getting a civic sedan or hatchback. Hatchback hopefully if the price is right because it'll get loud easily and possibly bagging it with the money I got now. I'm excited! Or a suv idk quite yet... 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
Gingeriffik Posted March 9, 2010 Report Posted March 9, 2010 If I were in your predicament, I would hold on to any extra cash I had till I got a new job. But that's just me. Seems stupid to go blow the extra money on something (for the time being) useless. <>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10 2 - JBL W15Gti 2 - JBL BP1200.1 Knu 1/0 Wiring Kenwood KIV-BT901 Kenwood/Garmin Nav.
Bumpindemlowzz Posted March 9, 2010 Author Report Posted March 9, 2010 If I were in your predicament, I would hold on to any extra cash I had till I got a new job. But that's just me. Seems stupid to go blow the extra money on something (for the time being) useless. gotta have a car to get a job... I wouldn't be getting systems and stuff till after. 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.