Gingeriffik Posted July 2, 2010 Report Posted July 2, 2010 take your time and get what you want dont settle and then spend more money to paint it. Well said!!!! After my Escort was wrecked, it took a month to find my Tahoe. I knew what I wanted and didn't settle for less. I do suggest the same. <>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10 2 - JBL W15Gti 2 - JBL BP1200.1 Knu 1/0 Wiring Kenwood KIV-BT901 Kenwood/Garmin Nav.
Bumpindemlowzz Posted July 2, 2010 Author Report Posted July 2, 2010 Never seen a black tahoe I don't think they came stock in that color. I may be mistaken tho. I know there's dark gray so I may have to get that instead. 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
techforce Posted July 2, 2010 Report Posted July 2, 2010 For the people accusing him of scamming the guy he sold his amp to... Yeah, he's gonna fucking burn his car down to keep 1 amp... idiots... LOL!
Bumpindemlowzz Posted October 4, 2014 Author Report Posted October 4, 2014 Looking through this old topic makes me want to remind others to fuse everything. 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
MaxVolume Posted October 4, 2014 Report Posted October 4, 2014 someone recently told me i shouldnt have a 2nd fuse in the rear because "more connections, more voltage drop" i told him i think i can spare that tenth of a volt for my piece of mind...
LT.Smoke Posted October 4, 2014 Report Posted October 4, 2014 Good lord grave dig much?? This thread was 4 yrs old please pay attention to post info before posting Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.