Sonic Electronix

hey guys i am wanting to finish my setup so i can buy my new car and load it up i have two type r 12s and aq 1200d and i was wondering if this box would be good or what you think of it or if you have any other suggestions let me know thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/PORTED-DUAL-12-ROUND-C...=item53df4db2f3

not that talented and their is no one to cut me measurments i have no lows or home depot so i gota buy pre fab

If i can make a frakenwoofer you can make a box...

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

hey guys i am wanting to finish my setup so i can buy my new car and load it up i have two type r 12s and aq 1200d and i was wondering if this box would be good or what you think of it or if you have any other suggestions let me know thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/PORTED-DUAL-12-ROUND-C...=item53df4db2f3

Trust me you will be dissapointed i was once in your shoes trying to buy one that was already made online and i ended up buying not one but two. The reason is the first was crap and i thought the second one was going to be better and guess what also crap. Trust me that you should build your own box and it will be ten times any box you could buy. Search this forum for Torres and his expo calculator that does Ported boxes and you will never look back. Wood is very cheap and so is glue. Just send Torres a message to pick his brain and it will work out heck he'll probably design you one if you ask him dont know if its free or not but i would pay him for my box any day.

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

Trust me you will be dissapointed i was once in your shoes trying to buy one that was already made online and i ended up buying not one but two. The reason is the first was crap and i thought the second one was going to be better and guess what also crap. Trust me that you should build your own box and it will be ten times any box you could buy. Search this forum for Torres and his expo calculator that does Ported boxes and you will never look back. Wood is very cheap and so is glue. Just send Torres a message to pick his brain and it will work out heck he'll probably design you one if you ask him dont know if its free or not but i would pay him for my box any day.

what about q logic or probox?

I under stand your desire to buy, cuase it is easier, but look at most of these builds, everybody here(almost everybody here) has a custom built box...almost everybody here is going to tell you build it yourself....

*edit...see if anybody here is local to you that would help you build your box...

Edited by z71kris

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

not that talented and their is no one to cut me measurments i have no lows or home depot so i gota buy pre fab

Not bashing them (q logic or probox) but lets just say that you will be more satisfied in the end by building your own box. A lot of the problem that i eventually figured out with prefabricated boxes is that they get the port area wrong where even if you get a good low tuned box it will still not sound as loud as your own box since you can make the same thing but with more port area. Trust me im not lying i had zero experience ever cutting wood or anything wood related but ask your uncle or your dad im sure they have a simple circular saw just measure the wood and cut and then gluing is even easier than cutting and seal it and your done. The main thing is getting your design and that can be either by you which i recommend thats how i got it a lot of reading and asking questions or buy one from here for $10. Download Torres Expo calc for starters.

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

try here, caraudiofactory.com i have used them in the past and there boxes are built well for prefab.

2007 Chevy Impala LS

1 Crescendo 3KWP

1Crescendo C1000/4

2 DC lvl 4 15's with lvl5 dual .7 coils

1Audio Control Matrix

1 Pioneer P880PRS

1 300 amp Iraggi alt

All power runs done with Knu flex 0/1 guage

1 optima yellow top under the hood

1 XS 5100 and two Deka's in the trunk

4 Crescendo MP-8 mid bass drivers

2 DB Drive p5 5 D Pro Audio tweeters