DC Sound Lab

For Rusty or anyone in here that "WORKS" for DC Sound Labs

1.) Can we get an official release date for those level 6 subs already? I mean I'll take an official season for when they could be release. Like Summer of 2010 or something. No info nor date is killing me and I'm sure a lot of other DC Sound Lab followers alike? Too much unofficial info is flowing here and not enough of the solid up and up info.

2.) Whats the deal with those carbon flat cones that A Team was testing? Can we get those as an option now for current production subs? Could I buy this as a replacement recone kit? Are they still in a testing phase?

3.) Rusty I know your busy and rightully so, but could we get like an official secondary DC rep to come in here to give official information in your absences? Again too much hearsay in here an not enough factual information.

That's all I have. Not trying to be harsh are anything, but on the real I need some things answered and would like it from a more official source. I'm just a consumer wanting to learn more on a few products that I'm real interesting in buying sooner rather than later.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

1.) Can we get an official release date for those level 6 subs already? I mean I'll take an official season for when they could be release. Like Summer of 2010 or something. No info nor date is killing me and I'm sure a lot of other DC Sound Lab followers alike? Too much unofficial info is flowing here and not enough of the solid up and up info.

2.) Whats the deal with those carbon flat cones that A Team was testing? Can we get those as an option now for current production subs? Could I buy this as a replacement recone kit? Are they still in a testing phase?

3.) Rusty I know your busy and rightully so, but could we get like an official secondary DC rep to come in here to give official information in your absences? Again too much hearsay in here an not enough factual information.

That's all I have. Not trying to be harsh are anything, but on the real I need some things answered and would like it from a more official source. I'm just a consumer wanting to learn more on a few products that I'm real interesting in buying sooner rather than later.

amen to #3- to many people not labeled as DC reps, or employed from DC just jumping the gun on things like that level 6

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

:ph34r:

I know he has some important things going on right now- I'm sure Ateam Thor or Myself can answer most questions fielded on this forum as we are all pretty "tight" with boss man. As far as I know the flat cones and lvl 6s are still in the tech phase and are not being released. Putting "dates" on release is usually a very bad idea so I'm sure you can understand his hesitation with "official" release. When they're ready- Everybody will know 8)

-Drew

Edited by Noobtastic14

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

I can say "Iam special, I held a Level 6 motor in my hands- all 100lbs of it"

whoo hoo

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

lol.... noob noob noob

sundown.jpg

when i was over there i asked about flat cones, he said as it looks it may not be a open to public thing simply just cause the work required to put it together, as far as the level 6 it will be worth the wait for sure, i looked the motor over real good, drooled on it a lil, and woulda done dirty things to it if rusty wasnt in the room :P then again im not affiliated with dc, just relaying what i was told

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I know i am just a nobody so i will leave these answers for a designated rep to answer.

I have some questions for DC i would like answered too but i will just ask Rusty directly tomorrow.

Dude if he came in here tomorrow and said from here on out A-Team is my DC rep for the SMD board when I'm not around that would work. Just as long as someone can be listed as the official go to guy when rusty isn't around when it comes to matters like new products. I can understand not wanting to put a release date on subs being tested. But when you have others in here throwing up threads about how they got a lvl6 this or a lvl6 motor that, people begin to wonder whats really going on. And I'm not trying to knock any of those guys that were privileged enough to receive soft parts for testing. To me I just don't see them as true lvl6 production subwoofers. I want to wait but I can't really wait forever though.

I'm just voicing my concerns and giving some ideas that might help with all the lvl6 questions. As for those flat cones, it would be ashame if we (us everyday DC bangers) could get the option to get those. I think they look real good too. Oh well one could hope.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....