do you believe in "ghosts"?

i believe in them, freaks me out sometimes. had some weird stuff happen when my nan first passed away. but my dad has had some pretty crazy stuff happen that is unexplainable. had stuff happen to him all his life from when he was little. one story he told me was when he was like 6 they was in a house that the owner shot the wife then commited suiside. his room was the room the guy shot himself in. he was sitting in the room with a ball and would push it half way threw the room, stop, and then the ball would get pushed back to him. he would do this for like an hour, he didnt find out about the history of the house till he was older and it freaked him out. hes worked in allot of "hunted" houses threw the years and has had some pretty crazy shit happen thats unexplainable.

one house the owner had there dad a hospital room in the house, he died in the house and they decided to move out. he was doing work on the house late at night and he turned all the lights off on the house and was the only one there. locked the house up, got in his truck and looked up at that room. the light turned on in the room and then the curnon (was just a drap curnon with large split in middle) slowly started to open up in the room. he floored the truck and got out of there. lmao. but thats just the tame ones

ow and the gost hunder guy on tv. forgot his name but its something HAWES we are related to him down the line. so maybe it runs in the fam

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

jason hawes

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i dont want to believe in them simply because i am scared of them

i think people can make something out of nothing as well. ive seen things in the dark when im trying to sleep. but conveniently it is usually after i watch some kind of scary movie.

my sister had a few encounters when she was young. like 3 and 4.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

i dont want to believe in them simply because i am scared of them

i think people can make something out of nothing as well. ive seen things in the dark when im trying to sleep. but conveniently it is usually after i watch some kind of scary movie.

my sister had a few encounters when she was young. like 3 and 4.

sometimes seeing is believing lol. you wont really say u believe gost until you have an experiance that you just can explain for anything. most things yeah ur mind plays tricks on you, but somethings you just cant explain

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

i got Waverly Hills Sanatorium real close to me and i refuse to go

shit scares me

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Definitely believe. Woke up one night when I was younger to someone touching on my arm. I had also woken up when I heard on of my cars on race track. I had one of the racetracks you set the cars on with the remote you use to race with. I had taken the track apart and it was laying in a box underneath my bed. Walking in my great uncles trailer I feel as if someone is watching me and you hear someone walking around. My grandparents use the trailer now to store canned goods and yard sale items. Every time I walk by it I hear the floor creak and feel as if someone is watching me. There is actually a house a couple houses down from me where a man had killed his wife and dropped her in the sistern (i believe thats how its spelled). When I go to see my aunt I sit in my uncles recliner. My aunt never smokes in the house and doesnt smoke the same cigarettes my uncle did so I know the difference in smell. Sometimes when you sit in the recliner you tend to catch the smell of his cigarettes and feel as if someone is standing beside you. My uncle was a huge model railroader and his grave is on a hill that over looks a train track. My cousin in law said well alright you got what you wanted. After that no one heard a train until it was right there. It came right after the cousin in law said what he did.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

I believe in Spirits of someone. Ive only seen one ghost in my life on different ocassions ( same guy (great grandfather)). Ive had countless encounters with demons and have been attacked by them, I see black shadows almost every other day. Its a crazy crazy world. Some will deny it, but there just believing not to believe, shit is real.. I dont care how much you wanna disagree, i know what i encounter. Its just not "my mind." :rollseyes:

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

yeeessss i do my grandmother passed away and my two kids were her babies, they loved each other very much. Well one day we were staying at a relatives and my son just out of the blue came up to me and said mam died she got sick from smoking cigereetes and i asked wat he was talking about and he said his mama came and visited him there well she never even met the relative we where at or knew where she lived, also i never told them she died i told them she moved. so yes i believe in them

Archived