Jman08 Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 i got Waverly Hills Sanatorium real close to me and i refuse to goshit scares me that place is insane man Youtube.com/J Hutch22
kirill007 Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 Sorry but i don't believe in ghosts. It's just you're brains that are thinking about things and you think you see it but it's not real. Thinking is the root of all problems... You ALWAYS get what you pay for.
slugdub Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 I believe in Ghost shits.. where you feel shit come out, there is shit on the toilet paper.. but no shit in the toilet.
arthurk Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 i got Waverly Hills Sanatorium real close to me and i refuse to goshit scares me A bunch of us are planning the 8 hour over night thing at Waverly. Looks very spooky for sure. I'll be baked I know that. Arc Audio Pioneer Memphis Massive Mechman Rockford Fosgate Dakota Digital Soon to be DC audio!!!
Big Lo Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 That I remember I never had any experience with "ghosts" But I heard many stories from family members, but there is two stories that were alike coming from different people. The first one is from my father, saying that one night when he was young, his parents heard footsteps around their house at night while he slept and a voice too. Next morning they found out an uncle died about the same time the footsteps and voice happened. The second one involves a friend of my family that said he was once on a park with his family, when a person selling flowers gave him one for free. He turned around for a second to look for his wife and when he turned back around to thank the person it had disappeard. He said he just turned around for one second and it was like if the person had disappeared into thin air. A little while after he got a call saying someone related to him had died. I guess they both try to say goodbye.
St.Ides Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 TNCB ....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?
kogwanted Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 ive had alot of personal experiences
splzx3 Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 Yeah, in a jar, or in the ground. all right bro u make this topic and u start talkin shit about us about wut we think/ and have happen so if ur goin 2 keep ur smart ass shit up just dont post i am a firm believer in ghosts, I have had a couple minor experiences with some weird supposedly haunted stuff but nothing crazy accept for when I was 2 years old. My mothers mom my grand mother died when I was 1 so I have no memory of her at all which is a bummer but anyways, I was in my carseat I guess and while my mom was driving one day I just looked at her and said mom, dont be sad about Nany being gone... And she was shocked she was like what? why would you say that? and I guess I said "because she told me to tell you not to be sad because she is ok, and she will see you again someday" Now my moms freaking out and this is where the story gets a little weirder. We get home and she calls her sister to tell her how freaked out she is and when she told her there was dead silence on the line for about 10 seconds and my aunt says "kristy just said the same exact thing to me about an hour ago!" Kristy is my cousin who is 1 year older than me. So a 2 and 3 year old saying something like that out of the blue on the same day around the same time just seems more than coincidence to me. I find it weird that I believe In ghosts though because I am not a religious person at all. I dont really believe personally in any religion although technically my family is catholic religion was never enforced in my house. Hope noone takes that the wrong way, it is just my personal belief. yup lil kids dont know how 2 block out the other life out like most people do that y u hear of lil kids knowin about some one diein (like u and ur cousin did) but that a good story bro FUCK THAT...i already had my share of experience's with my friend that left in 08...after a couple of months the door to the room down the hall from my room open'd BY ITSELF...and it was FULLY CLOSED meaning if i pushed on the door it wouldnt open i would have to turn the door knob to open the door...this happend a couple of times...then came the cold chill's...and then the thing that stopped me from falling asleep at night for a good month was seeing shadow's n actually seeing a glimps of his face...for 2 sec. i saw his face...after that night i couldnt i stayed up all night for a good month... BTW...this all happend alot after christmas in 09 and its all started agn a couple of days ago lol just tell it that u want ur house back (make sure u order it out) and put a cross of holly water on all the doors and window in ur house I believe in Spirits of someone. Ive only seen one ghost in my life on different ocassions ( same guy (great grandfather)). Ive had countless encounters with demons and have been attacked by them, I see black shadows almost every other day. Its a crazy crazy world. Some will deny it, but there just believing not to believe, shit is real.. I dont care how much you wanna disagree, i know what i encounter. Its just not "my mind." :rollseyes: lol no eric in not in ur head just some people are more open (not knowin it ) with the spirits and u can been one of them ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
knowledge Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 ive had alot of personal experiences x2 on that! REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.