a_steezy Posted February 22, 2010 Report Posted February 22, 2010 picking up a ps3 today, womdering how mag is? how is the online gameplay compared to lets say... mw2? '98 Dodge Durango 5.9L 5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs Alpine CDA-9883 Kicker ZX350.4 Kicker KS650's in all doors Kicker 1/0 hyperflex
Ludachris5150 Posted February 22, 2010 Report Posted February 22, 2010 Me personally... I didnt like it. Took it back the same day I got it. Online is fun and all. But thats all MAG is. Multiplayer only... :01nocomment8so: If you can get it for the low it'd be worth it. Definatley wouldnt pay $60 for it Rebuild in progress...
AI James Posted February 22, 2010 Report Posted February 22, 2010 im not into it either, but im not all that into call of duty either
Twistedchild420 Posted February 22, 2010 Report Posted February 22, 2010 Horrible game for online.....no one communicates and it makes it one big circle jerk camp fest....MW2 it is not... My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
Bunker Posted February 22, 2010 Report Posted February 22, 2010 Horrible game for online.....no one communicates and it makes it one big circle jerk camp fest....MW2 it is not... x2 J&T DESIGNS M5 4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR Powermasters XS POWER Dropping MaxxSonics Pioneer
Baydestrian Posted February 23, 2010 Report Posted February 23, 2010 I thought it was gonna be a sick game...then I saw the gameplay on G4TV and I was like "wow, that looks hella lame"...I don't got PS3 anyways 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Wastehog Posted February 28, 2010 Report Posted February 28, 2010 I would rent the game first. I rented it, and I personally liked it better then MW2. Not nearly as many campers and takes a whole new level of skill. Definately worth renting first, try it for a week and see how it goes from there. My 2 cents. 1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.