Pay what ever he tells you... You're the jack ass that took his plate off... You're lucky you didn't get an ass beating...

2011 Dodge Durango Citadel AWD HEMI - LOADED

Stereo:  STOCK

Emergency Equipment:  Morotola - Federal Signal - Feniex - Gamber Johnson

Performance:  MOPAR Performance - Diablo

911 Calltaker / Diaptcher, Volunteer Ambulance Driver, Rescue Tech, Fire Fighter, Fire Policeman, Emergency Equipment Installer / Repairman

dude you took off his plate thats fucked up man well look at the damn ticket how the hell are we suppose to know what its goonna be...

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

If it was me I would charge you about tree-fifty and a black eye for my troubles.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

ur the one that took it off id charge u A GARGANTUAN FOUR HUNDRED AND NINETY-FIVE DOLLARS AND NINETY-NINE CENTS. :lol:

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

ur the one that took it off id charge u A GARGANTUAN FOUR HUNDRED AND NINETY-FIVE DOLLARS AND NINETY-NINE CENTS. :lol:

thats so furny!

I think those tickets do go for a HEFTY FOUR HUNDRED AND NINETY-FIVE DOLLARS AND NINETY-NINE CENTS

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.