RickyFriery97 Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 holy shit this thing is awesome!!!! i want more pics, espically of the 5 SMD mechman alts? 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
lunchbox.inc Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 Figured with other team ice builds being bumped, id bump this ol' thread. A LOT of people have no idea who the iceman is. Paulwall = not even close. how could anybody not know who ian is?! seriously lol this van was the one that inspired me to go big in such a small car, tho i wouldn't call myself a fully fledged member of Team Ice, i'm currently one of a few members of the Austalian chapter, but it's a huge honour to be part of it, with ian setting the bar so high with this van... man i still can't get over just how violent this thing is down low...!!
zx10intn Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 after those beautiful arctic white alts, a lot more people know who he is now 1969 Chevy Chevelle 20/22" staggered Bonspeed Huntingtons wrapped in Nitto INVO's Mechman 250amp cs144 alt w/AVBM Kinetik 1800 main battery/Kinetik 2400 in the trunk Pioneer AVH-3200dvd Headunit (2) sets of Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine components up front (2) DD 3512's d4 coils Sundown sax100.4 component amp Sundown saz-3000d subwoofer amp 5ft^3 box tuned to 34hz MY BUILD
Trippi Posted July 17, 2011 Report Posted July 17, 2011 This car is where I got my idea from when I did my first door layout. That thing is crazy ~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~ DC4LYFE
tonedeaf Posted July 18, 2011 Report Posted July 18, 2011 This car is where I got my idea from when I did my first door layout. That thing is crazy Lol that's what I figured. Good shit.
BigPimpin91 Posted July 18, 2011 Report Posted July 18, 2011 BigPimpin' Approved. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Loudintha509 Posted July 18, 2011 Report Posted July 18, 2011 This car is where I got my idea from when I did my first door layout. That thing is crazy This and your hummer is why im doing 6 18's I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.
Emmet Posted July 21, 2011 Report Posted July 21, 2011 Absolutely love this van, if its still around I might have to head over to england and see it in person Aint too far away, still remember seeing this in fast car magazine back in 2008 Straight up monster.... Edit: Still have that mag actually i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
soundcheck11 Posted July 21, 2011 Report Posted July 21, 2011 Absolutely love this van, if its still around I might have to head over to england and see it in person Aint too far away, still remember seeing this in fast car magazine back in 2008 Straight up monster.... Edit: Still have that mag actually Saw Ians van a few weeks back at Havair. Its getting air system completely redone. everything is stripped out. Badass looking van by far!!
gally Posted July 21, 2011 Report Posted July 21, 2011 hey Iceman! where did you get the HO alternator for your Astra?? i need an alternator to power my Vauxhall Corsa C so if there is any chance to tell me where to get it it would be awesome.. 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.