LDW3RD Posted August 18, 2010 Report Posted August 18, 2010 Sweet build! I want that set up. Bananas!!
dwright27 Posted August 18, 2010 Report Posted August 18, 2010 Can't wait to hear it Saturday dude. Gonna bring it up to the pooler show as well? 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
REIS300 Posted August 18, 2010 Author Report Posted August 18, 2010 Man,my meter is jacked up,it doesn't recognize the USB,I'm so pissed,im gonna try a different computer tomorrow,I'm not getting on the meter blind,I can't test shit right now...I got to get my alternator charging,I'm dipping into 12-13s right now,i really want to bring it out complete with the numbers I know it'll do,not some half ass shit like it is now,I'll prolly 95% sure I'll come demo for u guys though
Vilim12 Posted October 18, 2010 Report Posted October 18, 2010 Whats the update on this thing, I just saw the video and almost shit my pants lol '08 Nissan Titan Pro-4X CC LWB 1.5 Inch leveling kit DDM 55w HIDs Interior LEDs 2 RE10D4s in tech12 ported enclosure, US AMPS 800.2
knowledge Posted October 19, 2010 Report Posted October 19, 2010 Whats the update on this thing, I just saw the video and almost shit my pants lol x2 damn REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
BEllithorpe04 Posted October 20, 2010 Report Posted October 20, 2010 this build is the tits, so badass words cant describe 1997 Pontiac Bonneville Black on Black on Black 15" DC Sound Labs Level 5 w/ quad coil in a T-Line tuned to 35 hz 7" Jensen VM9311TS Touch Screen Flip Out w/ J-Link Blue Custom Trim Blue Custom Fiberglass Rear Speaker Pods Autotek Mean Machine MM2000.1 1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX Rockford Fosgate Twisted RCA's 2 Audiopipe Anl fuse holders w/ 200A Kicker fuses 2nd battery (Soon to be an Odyssey D3100) Dynamat Extreme Bulk Pack Custom False Floor 15% Tint All Around Custom Painted Stock Rims My Build Log Tailights 15" Lvl 5 DC T-Line Build
BEllithorpe04 Posted October 20, 2010 Report Posted October 20, 2010 this build is the tits, so badass words cant describe 1997 Pontiac Bonneville Black on Black on Black 15" DC Sound Labs Level 5 w/ quad coil in a T-Line tuned to 35 hz 7" Jensen VM9311TS Touch Screen Flip Out w/ J-Link Blue Custom Trim Blue Custom Fiberglass Rear Speaker Pods Autotek Mean Machine MM2000.1 1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX Rockford Fosgate Twisted RCA's 2 Audiopipe Anl fuse holders w/ 200A Kicker fuses 2nd battery (Soon to be an Odyssey D3100) Dynamat Extreme Bulk Pack Custom False Floor 15% Tint All Around Custom Painted Stock Rims My Build Log Tailights 15" Lvl 5 DC T-Line Build
Guest Posted September 29, 2011 Report Posted September 29, 2011 Holy Jesus... whatever happened to this build? x motherfuckin 2!!
carlosg_313 Posted September 29, 2011 Report Posted September 29, 2011 Holy Jesus... whatever happened to this build? x motherfuckin 2!! x3 How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
Lbox88 Posted September 29, 2011 Report Posted September 29, 2011 It makes me sad that your subs are larger than my rims UBL | Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.