Why do I always miss the good shit? :(

Yeah i have to agree with everybody else, a little girl dying isn't ''good shit'' or ''interesting''. If it is so boring where you live, instead of following fire trucks which is illegal, gather some friends up and go hangout at the local walmart or something. Still illegal to loiter but it's hell of a kit cheaper to pay that fine off....

Edited by kl0wn

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

The guy stopped when he hit her, he didn't HAVE to obviously. I know the road that he hit her on, it's a curvy road and amish walk on it all the time... they shouldn't. She was 6yo according to the paper, was trying to cross the road. The amish (at least around here) think they own everything, she probably just ran across without looking and he didn't have time to stop (or it was on a curve and no way to stop in time).

you mean he didnt have to stop and render aid? after he hit her?

Are you fuckin retarded?

*Sigh* Like I tried to say.. it's not the fact that some little girl died that is good shit. It's the fact that whenever there is good shit (ex: big fire, bad wreck) I'm never there.. but whenever there is crap (little wreck where nobody should of been called - both cars still drivable and nobody hurt lol or just some smoke from a dryer) is whenever I am there :(

The fact that you're being selfish and you're butthurt That YOU dont get to see a dead body or someone very hurt bothers the shit out of me.

Again i ask ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?

please kill yourself.

Edited by z_ro

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

In case of ur sick ideas. Gazering arround for satisfaction and fun, sign of bored brutal primitiv with a touch to sadistim mind.

Stop it. Join the fireserviceif if it´s a volunteer fireservice, doe something for the youth like boyscout, private lesson, playing and talkin

with handycaped youth, engage urself in comunityservice politic and so on.

And is this all nothing 4 u, join the army, there u can get blasted asses from enemy, comerades and hopefully urs, GDMF.

R.I.P. little amish girl

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Now now.. be nice.

Everyone knows what he's talking about and he wasn't saying it was a good thing the girl died.

Some people read books, some people cut coupons.. he follows fire trucks. Give the guy a break. I can think of alot more destructive hobbies than this.

images-1.jpg

Now now.. be nice.

Everyone knows what he's talking about and he wasn't saying it was a good thing the girl died.

Some people read books, some people cut coupons.. he follows fire trucks. Give the guy a break. I can think of alot more destructive hobbies than this.

Exactly! Thanks.. :)

Edited by somerandomguy

Train wrecks. Everyone loves train wrecks. Lots of hypocrites here(lol I know what you all are saying, dont get butt hurt). I mean granted I don't go out looking for the shit, but how many of you see a bad wreck and slow down to look? Watch video clips of wrecks, etc etc? What are you looking for? LoL. We all do it. Now granted his way of wording it was messed up, but I don't think he actually meant the girls death was good shit, but the fact that something worthwhile was missed, being the good shit.

Maybe he's a future Journalist..they get paid to find the good shit.

Damn, I am going to go watch some good shit on liveleak now. (lots of 'good shit' in this thread. :P )

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

All of you guys that are putting words in to his mouth are idiots, clearly he meant he missed something that you don't see every day.give it a break

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Train wrecks. Everyone loves train wrecks. Lots of hypocrites here(lol I know what you all are saying, dont get butt hurt). I mean granted I don't go out looking for the shit, but how many of you see a bad wreck and slow down to look? Watch video clips of wrecks, etc etc? What are you looking for? LoL. We all do it. Now granted his way of wording it was messed up, but I don't think he actually meant the girls death was good shit, but the fact that something worthwhile was missed, being the good shit.

Maybe he's a future Journalist..they get paid to find the good shit.

Damn, I am going to go watch some good shit on liveleak now. (lots of 'good shit' in this thread. :P )

HAHA good shit.

I reserve the "he's good shit" or "she's good shit" for people I really like. Those people are the best and you want them to move in next door to you so you can always have someone cool to hang out with.

images-1.jpg

I know what you're trying to say, but the truth is it's messed up.

That's like the kid from Simpsons that points and laughs when something bad happens to someone. Taking a picture of oogling someone elses misfortune is sad. Get a hobby, create something, read, but I wouldn't want to see that.

If you enjoy seeing the fires and death why don't you volunteer and help instead of following them and watching them work?

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3