roscoe1129 Posted June 12, 2007 Report Posted June 12, 2007 Wipe the brown stuff off your nose now, just kidding........woohoooooo baby!!thanx babe......you know I can edit your stuff now!!! lol j/p I would never abuse my super powers Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Slinky Posted June 12, 2007 Report Posted June 12, 2007 good job, now go make some more swiss cheese!!! jk. lol. DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
Guest HuBbYHaSAnAdDiCtIoN Posted June 12, 2007 Report Posted June 12, 2007 oh I love it when you threaten me......
David Posted June 12, 2007 Author Report Posted June 12, 2007 Wipe the brown stuff off your nose now, just kidding........woohoooooo baby!!ahahahahahahahaha thats funny shiat
roscoe1129 Posted June 12, 2007 Report Posted June 12, 2007 OOhhhhh edit me baby!........woohoooooo baby!!Made me do it! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Guest HuBbYHaSAnAdDiCtIoN Posted June 12, 2007 Report Posted June 12, 2007 OOhhhhh edit me baby!........woohoooooo baby!! Hey sexy, this is what I typed!! Mess and fondle me!!! -Chode (super mod powers FTW!!!)
jasonw30 Posted June 12, 2007 Report Posted June 12, 2007 congrat's,bro. 2002 nissan frontier crewcab eclipse cd2000 mb quart prem's fr&rear rf p4004
*1LOWSUV* Posted June 13, 2007 Report Posted June 13, 2007 I was a Moderator when this thing was started a year ago...but my powers were stripped some time ago... [email protected]
roscoe1129 Posted June 13, 2007 Report Posted June 13, 2007 Hey sexy, this is what I typed!! Mess and fondle me!!! -Chode (super mod powers FTW!!!) YEAH THAT WHAT IT WAS! Thanx bro!!SUPER MODS UNITE F T W !!!!!! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
David Posted June 13, 2007 Author Report Posted June 13, 2007 I was a Moderator when this thing was started a year ago...but my powers were stripped some time ago... I dont think stripped is the right word, I would love for you to still be a mod here and I am sure Steve feels the same way, I would absolutly love to have you lead the Air/hydraulics forum. we didnt know what happened to you when that bad thing happened, and when we moved over to the new forum I didnt move you back.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.