knowledge Posted February 28, 2010 Report Posted February 28, 2010 throw them on, and pics asap too REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
97SSBlazer Posted February 28, 2010 Author Report Posted February 28, 2010 throw them on, and pics asap too as soon as the damn snow lets up i will =D lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz. -= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash Subs: 2 T1 12's Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:) 2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/ 2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/
96 Tacoma Posted February 28, 2010 Report Posted February 28, 2010 if you had the 20's in 2's they would be nice 03 Ram 1500 3.7 v6 quad cab H/U: Pioneer 4200UB Subs: 4 DC LVL 4 15s D1 Sub Amp: 2 Crescendo 3kwp strapped Highs Amp: Crossfire xp240.2 Highs: Crossfire 2 rs69, 2 rs52 Alt: DC POWER ALT 270XP Batts: 5 sprinter data safe Big 3 0ga New Truck 03 Ram Build Log 6 DC Audio lvl2 15's My Wrecked 99 Dodge Ram Sport Build Log 02 Ranger X Cab Build 02 Ranger Build 2 http://www.dcsoundlab.com/ My linkhttp://www.crescendoaudio.com http://www.dcpowerinc.com/ http://www.crossfirecaraudio.com/ Youtube Vids
BeatBox Posted February 28, 2010 Report Posted February 28, 2010 as soon as the damn snow lets up i will =D Bring them over ill mount and balance them for free
97SSBlazer Posted March 3, 2010 Author Report Posted March 3, 2010 Bring them over ill mount and balance them for free Thanks man but I had the local Discount tire handle that for me I am literally putting them on right now lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz. -= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash Subs: 2 T1 12's Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:) 2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/ 2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/
BeatBox Posted March 3, 2010 Report Posted March 3, 2010 Hahahah I work at discount tire too lol how much they charging you? $14.99 atleast for each one right?
97SSBlazer Posted March 3, 2010 Author Report Posted March 3, 2010 Hahahah I work at discount tire too lol how much they charging you? $14.99 atleast for each one right? 150 for each rim 130 for each tire 10 for labor each I work at Mickey Shorr across the street as an installer so we worked out a pretty good deal. The rims are 300 Each and the tires are 190 each so i didnt do to bad lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz. -= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash Subs: 2 T1 12's Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:) 2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/ 2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/
97SSBlazer Posted March 3, 2010 Author Report Posted March 3, 2010 There on now http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4807295&l=8586df66be&id=608506677 http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?pid=4807310&id=608506677&fbid=364992011677 with the truck being a 4x4 and DROPPED 5 inches its a tight fit. I have yet to drive on them, but I will tomorrow so we'll see just how bad its going to be. What do you think?? lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz. -= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash Subs: 2 T1 12's Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:) 2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/ 2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/
dkindle613 Posted March 3, 2010 Report Posted March 3, 2010 There on now http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4807295&l=8586df66be&id=608506677 http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?pid=4807310&id=608506677&fbid=364992011677 with the truck being a 4x4 and DROPPED 5 inches its a tight fit. I have yet to drive on them, but I will tomorrow so we'll see just how bad its going to be. What do you think?? hey man i think the 2's set it off that extra little bit. they add some shine to it and it will catch peoples eyes even better now!!! WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit 2003 ford explorer 2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box 1 T1500.1bdcp 250amp ALT by Mike Singer 2 runs of 0 gauge 3 yellow tops
BeatBox Posted March 3, 2010 Report Posted March 3, 2010 they look pretty good they stick out alittle dont they? watch them dipps on the road, dont wanna bottom out the tires on the fenders....not that I have done it before or anythin no rubb on the front at full turn? looks good tho!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.