Since my female had another litter in January I have sold all but this last female. She is a little over 6 weeks old and very healthy and was also the biggest female of the litter. I'm asking 150 for her for the next couple days but I plan on taking her to the Vet soon for her shots then it will be 200. I'll let the pics do the talking.

Will only sell in the Houston area, not shipping.

4ddfdbbb.jpg

60d3b37c.jpg

6705dd58.jpg

6878025a.jpg

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

me want! ive always wanted a pitbull but im all the way up here in Indiana! Here they were talking about not letting ppl have this breed of dog i was like WTF, a dog or anything at that will learn from what it sees and will act based on that just b/c they are known mainly to be aggressive dogs doesnt mean that every pit bull u see will attack you. $200 is cheap if you ask me GL

Yea I agree 100%. My roomate has a son that comes over alot and both of my pits love him, they always lick him to death lol. All of my dogs I have ever had have all been good tempered or else I wouldn't have them.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

thats a nice dog man, and i just bought one to, damn! good luck man

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

• 2 weeks later...

beautiful pup. Im not a dog guy and that thing almost makes me want one.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Still have her. I'll put up some new pics of her tomorrow.

Here are the parents. Black and white is the father and the red nose is the mother.

1a6571ef.jpg

14de38a3.jpg

d8377cde.jpg

0e441a71.jpg

71fc5f35.jpg

9bcc35d4.jpg

398b78f6.jpg

e6359058.jpg

Thanks.. Here are a few more pics I took today.

0c9d9487.jpg

3f79aab8.jpg

ac5f9710.jpg

c4019866.jpg