Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

JL 6 inch subs... WAY! over priced...


BeachJoshua

Recommended Posts

Posted

wtf are you complaining about?

Everybody knows JL has high prices, you don't like it then don't buy it...move on

Okay man, IDK if I offended you because you have 2 JL 12's in there HO box, but honestly, what the hell man?

I'm not complaining... I thought of this video when I saw these today.

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

Posted

imo thats not crazy priced at all, hell if it performs as well as the 8s could be awesome to just have a couple no space taking 6.5s for some cars

Posted

You didn't offend me, I'm happy with my subs...everybody bashes JL because the price of their subs...

Crazy though that Crutchfield retails the W3's for $260...the shop I go to sells them for $150 IIRC

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 895 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...